Scourge and spellbreaker need to be toned down

Shala.8352

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@The one to Rule.2593 said:Sounds like learn to play issues.

Aka play only ranged class? Because setting aside the common nature of this thread, the OP is indeed correct,
you cannot effectively get close 1m range of a scourge

You can when his shroud is down, just bait it, disengage then reengage.

Or if you're a weaver you just don't give a fuck about scourge.

@Nova.3817 said:as a scourage id trade dmg for some survivbility maybe i just havent got a good build or a its a ltp issue but im having tons of trouble sustaining

What you say goes against the reality of facts....hundreds of scourge seems to disagree with you in PvP and wvw ..and the rest.....if it's so hard why there are hundreds of scourges?

This might come as a surprise for a lot of you, but you can actually dodge scourge aoe's so you're not just charging into condi's due to tunnel vision. Not to mention spellbreaker is dangerously squishy against heavy burst classes like ele and deadeye, so I'm not sure why people are complaining about that.

@Lan.1968 said:This might come as a surprise for a lot of you, but you can actually dodge scourge aoe's so you're not just charging into condi's due to tunnel vision. Not to mention spellbreaker is dangerously squishy against heavy burst classes like ele and deadeye, so I'm not sure why people are complaining about that.

Maybe if you play another class against scourge and record it...your message would get across more easily I believe

@Aza.2105 said:The problem so far with scourge is that their skills take up the entire point. Like there is no room to avoid them unless you just don't go on the point. Either they need to make the points bigger or the scourges persistent aoes smaller.

@Aza.2105 said:The problem so far with scourge is that their skills take up the entire point. Like there is no room to avoid them unless you just don't go on the point. Either they need to make the points bigger or the scourges persistent aoes smaller.

lol so like 20 radius :D man they are already only 180 radius you cant hit anything with that you have to take grandmaster to make it useful

@Balerios.3679 said:

Def a l2p issue. Deadeye and firebrand own me in seconds but i still dunno how to counter them. I didnt come to forums to whine like you.kitten

Exactly..patch is live 2 days and we already have these threads ? Just wow,how about you take some time to practice the new specs and learn how to counter them.I dont even know how to fully counter all new specs yet...Been killed by a dead eye in 2 shots..one did 16k.You dont see me crying on the forum,yet i asked guildbuddys on how to counter or ignore that and practice on it.

@Caedmon.6798 said:@Balerios.3679 said:

Def a l2p issue. Deadeye and firebrand own me in seconds but i still dunno how to counter them. I didnt come to forums to whine like you.kitten

Exactly..patch is live 2 days and we already have these threads ? Just wow,how about you take some time to practice the new specs and learn how to counter them.I dont even know how to fully counter all new specs yet...Been killed by a dead eye in 2 shots..one did 16k.You dont see me crying on the forum,yet i asked guildbuddys on how to counter or ignore that and practice on it,which is more fun and fulfilling than asking for a nerf on a spec released 2 days ago.

@Oglaf.1074 said:They dumpstered all it's PvE potential/viability for this.

That's what it feels like to me. Being able to Counter is fine but as someone running around with Dolyak Signet and quite a bit of toughness (through Runes, Momentum, and gear) I still feel completely vulnerable.

Dragon Hunters getting competition for claiming entire points? Heresy! ;)

Archived