[Suggestion] Make ‘gifts of’ deposit to material storage — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestion] Make ‘gifts of’ deposit to material storage

For the sake of storage space can we get the ability to deposit things like the gift of exploration, gift of battle, etc in to the material storage?

Comments

• Mourningcry.9428Mourningcry.9428 Member ✭✭✭

Maybe once someone (anyone) shows a couple of stacks of (any) them, then I could honestly get behind this...

• I have a bunch from HoT, gifts of battle and exploration that i would love to deposit.

• Sinful.2165Sinful.2165 Member ✭✭✭

@Mourningcry.9428 said:
    Maybe once someone (anyone) shows a couple of stacks of (any) them, then I could honestly get behind this...

It isn’t the stacks of course, it’s the amount you accumulate from various activities that take up 5+ spaces.

• There is limited space in the bank. They have to be careful with what they add or they won't be able to add more without doing major work on the game engine. Technical debt.

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2018

Simple solution...

Stop hogging things in your bank, liquidate them to craft legendaries

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.