Easy weaver PvE build help!

Psylocker.5264

While it is obvious by name that my fave class is mesmer, I was actually an ele main for quite a while.

However around the time new expansion came out I started to struggle with it a lot, tempest is nerfed into oblivion and for the love of me I cant master the super uber complicated weaver rotations on staff and also tbh It kinda kills it for me. I also have an old PC so at times I lag a lot. I personally play impulsively and reactivate, my guild is currently training for raids and while my mirage is doing his job PERFECTLY to fit all my needs ( open world, raid, fractals ) I kinda miss my ele :frown: .Now my question to all of u master weavers out there is:Is there any build that is easier to learn but still deal enough dmg?One that doesn't require super uber complicated conjuring and keyboard breaking rotations. That can possibly fit my impulsive and reactive gamestyle.

During the time it took me some time to really understand what my Weaver could do, I picked up various builds and found that many PVE builds aren't random keyboard mashing, but a flow of one elemental attunement to the other. The Sword/Dagger Power Weaver posted by Snowcrows above, for example, flows from Air, to Fire, to Earth, and reverse back to Air, all in a loop. My off-meta Grieving Sword/Dagger Weaver also flows through the same elements, except prioritizing the use of different skills for more Burns and Bleeds, rather than direct damage.

Once you get used to rotations, you can also pick up where you left off, so to speak, while in the open world. If you just finished your last encounter in Fire/Earth, then 3 > 2 > 5, and flow in to Fire, then Lightning, and so on.

@"Ojimaru.8970" said:During the time it took me some time to really understand what my Weaver could do, I picked up various builds and found that many PVE builds aren't random keyboard mashing, but a flow of one elemental attunement to the other. The Sword/Dagger Power Weaver posted by Snowcrows above, for example, flows from Air, to Fire, to Earth, and reverse back to Air, all in a loop. My off-meta Grieving Sword/Dagger Weaver also flows through the same elements, except prioritizing the use of different skills for more Burns and Bleeds, rather than direct damage.

Once you get used to rotations, you can also pick up where you left off, so to speak, while in the open world. If you just finished your last encounter in Fire/Earth, then 3 > 2 > 5, and flow in to Fire, then Lightning, and so on.

OK this seems really interesting I am gonna check ur build out :D

Archived