Italian Vodafone problems

jowy.1584

Vodafone is giving hard time to game users since last tuesday and it's affecting pretty much all online games that relies on remote servers. The problem is that they don't want to acknowledge that it's 100% their fault and they're telling us it's most likely servers probs or a bad pc config, which is NOT the case because it involves a lot of different companies (Blizzard, Square Enix, Arenanet, Riot and many others)

I am asking to reply to this post pretty much with a "I'm having this issue too" because other game communities are trying tho show off all proofs/comments for this problem, and link said topics to vodafone itself.

Problem description: Impossible to log in during the day, it starts working again during late nightSometimes you can log but it loads the zone screen (but not POIs) and it dies there.

Hi i play from Italy with a vodafone connection (vodafone station 100mb) and since PoF launch i have huge lag problems (basicaly i m not able to play). I can log in, play for about 3 minutes and than game stops to respond to my commands. I dont know if my problem is due to vodafone connection or Anet servers but last time i played Gw2 was 2 weeks ago and evrything worked fine.

My connection seem to work well for evrything else (download/upload), the only other online game i play is Hearthstone and have no connection problem with it.

Hope it helps!

PS. where can i find further information about vodafone and alleged game-connection problems? Tnx

@Paolo.1467 said:PS. where can i find further information about vodafone and alleged game-connection problems? Tnx

You can pretty much find other people complaining in other games related facebook groups, but you should check Overwatch technical support section in particular (on their main site)

I'm italian and i have vodafone, too. My situation is the same described by Paolo: last time i could play fine was 2 weeks ago, but the last few days have been the worst.I keep getting kicked out after selecting the pg with erros 7:0:0:1026:101 and 7:11:3:191:101... if I'm lucky and enter the game, I can barely play some minutes.

Archived