New class for WvW for roaming

Hello,I used to enjoy WvW and roaming as thief a year ago or so and now since thief is useless and weak now I want to find a new class to enjoy.

I like roaming and honestly I don't care about zerks nor I join them if I see them and I like to take on small objectives and kill other scouts whenever I see them.Scourge is not an option because its boring nor any support class.

Mesmer and thief are still very powerful roamers. Everyone else is sub par. Most classes are good at zerging or roaming

Mesmer is strong right now. Play them before anet breaks them with nerfs. Thief and s pretty good. Thief can bully others easily but thief versus mesmer is a skill knowledge match up.

Goodluck.

Its not entirely useless but its not strong like it used to be a year ago. Feels like thief has been nerfed and its disappointing.It had its disadvantages but I know how to play as one and how to use tactics but I tried a while ago and I couldn't counter most classes.Necros/Scourges alone are easy to deal with, Guardians are also easy to deal with.I can't deal with Holosmiths, SBs, and even Weavers, etc..

Anyways take everyone for the comments I will try mesmer:)But which one? Chrono or Mirage?

Archived