Fun week

Nighteyess.2149

@steki.1478 said:

@steki.1478 said:Not sure which region you're in, but fighting siege constantly on EU in every tier 0 objective (even prolonged fights on camps) is certainly not fun.

What server are you on.

WSR

So where you on it before, or after the guilds went there? Your server is running solely on guild groups against servers where the majority has pugs and because of that been rising to the top of the boards. So what did you expect would happen when you stack a server with guilds?

@aspirine.5839 said:

@steki.1478 said:Not sure which region you're in, but fighting siege constantly on EU in every tier 0 objective (even prolonged fights on camps) is certainly not fun.

What server are you on.

WSR

So where you on it before, or after the guilds went there? Your server is running solely on guild groups against servers where the majority has pugs and because of that been rising to the top of the boards. So what did you expect would happen when you stack a server with guilds?

I expected more from 50 man blob vs 20 man guild group. I understand defending 2 day held tier 3 keep versus 40+ people with 15 defenders, but building 3 shields, 5 ACs and even catas on a tier 0/1 tower with 10-20 people versus 15-25 man guild group which isnt even interested in that tower (just wants to lure someone to fight) is a bit ridiculous. Not limited to tier 1, but it wasnt this extreme in lower tiers.

As a BG player, I am absolutely humbled by how much this means to us with the 4v1 (4 world servers against 1) as the end of an era that will never be repeated. I just wish we had the coverage/population to put up a better fight for all the people playing - not talking PPT here. It must be frustrating to be on the other 4 servers and not even seeing BG show up.

The only issue is if alliances don't come quick enough, BG will be opened for transfers ... oh well

@steki.1478 said:

What server are you on.

WSR

I expected more from 50 man blob vs 20 man guild group. I understand defending 2 day held tier 3 keep versus 40+ people with 15 defenders, but building 3 shields, 5 ACs and even catas on a tier 0/1 tower with 10-20 people versus 15-25 man guild group which isnt even interested in that tower (just wants to lure someone to fight) is a bit ridiculous. Not limited to tier 1, but it wasnt this extreme in lower tiers.

Bandwagon server. Half deso transferred there, guilds transferred there, what do ppl expect. And the numbers are nowhere near "50 man blobs vs 20man guild group". You bring All fighting guilds against pugs. Literally. Which is ok, btw. But bandwagon server nonetheless.

@steki.1478 said:

What server are you on.

WSR

Hmm the only guild groups I see alone is Ice and Look from WSR. Kiss and Kill are holding hands like they were meant for eachother. 2 large guilds on EB is quite sad imo.But frankly I think you expect too much from an uncoordinated pug that usually defends our Borderlands. A good 20 man guild can do a lot of damage against rangers and thiefs :P

Archived