Coming back and playing a warrior. Question about Condi build

Vicus.5841

Hey guys I want to raid and do fractuals as a warrior. I know banner builds are wanted and im willing to play but sometimes I'm going to want to dps. Is condi zerker bow/torch build still viable and wanted in raids for dps? I see it's still on the meta build list so hoping thats a positive sign? Any tips on playing it? I see the rotation for it and seems simple enough. Anyone disagree with rotation and found some tweaks that work better for them?

@"Vicus.5841" said:Hey guys I want to raid and do fractuals as a warrior. I know banner builds are wanted and im willing to play but sometimes I'm going to want to dps. Is condi zerker bow/torch build still viable and wanted in raids for dps? I see it's still on the meta build list so hoping thats a positive sign? Any tips on playing it? I see the rotation for it and seems simple enough. Anyone disagree with rotation and found some tweaks that work better for them?

Banner builds are dps. There are fully focused dps builds on warrior, but 99% of the gameplay is the same between those two.

https://snowcrows.com/ for builds, rotations and such.

Archived