Guild Wars Original purchase question

I didn't want to start a new discussion for this, but I cannot find a clear answer on any forum thru search or browsing.I've played GW2 for some time. Love the game and love the Dev team.I'm a touch OCD so if i buy something I want ALL of it. So, what do i have to buy from Guild Wars original to have it all. Platinum looked promising, but one of the titles wasn't listed. Trilogy? but it looked light as well.Is it one pack or multiple purchases. (Honestly I'm surprised it's not more clear on the store page)

As was said above, if you want everything, first you need Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall. Those are all standalone campaigns that you can cross into on your characters, regardless of which expansion they come from. To unlock the Hall of Monuments stuff (which unlocks the skins, titles, and achievements in GW2), you'll need to buy Eye of the North. The Bonus Mission Pack is not necessary for any of it, but it does provide some interesting lore and new missions to play through.

When I bought my second GW1 account, I ended up buying GW: Platinum Edition (Prophecies and EOTN) and then the Guild Wars Trilogy (Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall). This was the best deal, cost-wise, when I was buying it back then. The Bonus Mission Pack is included in the Factions: Platinum Edition, or you could just buy it from the In-Game Store.

Okay so Platinum and Trilogy would get me all of it (minus bonus mission pack). that was my quation in general, since the description on Platinumk did not mention Prophecies. i thought someone had said the base game was "Prophecies' but not being familiar with any of it, I was not sure.Would be nice if they would bundle a "complete" pack or something. Surprised there isn't one given the age of the game

Archived