Thief PvP Gameplay - Vallun - Lost Art

Vallun.2071

Very entertaining. I have no idea how u double teleport at mark 1:38. You think u should have a cd on some of those skills? Also your endurance regen rate is unreal, u use dodges but most of the time instead of the bar draining i just see it filling back up instantly.U make playing that class look like kindergarten work...lol

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Very entertaining. I have no idea how u double teleport at mark 1:38. You think u should have a cd on some of those skills? Also your endurance regen rate is unreal, u use dodges but most of the time instead of the bar draining i just see it filling back up instantly.U make playing that class look like kindergarten work...lol

the acrobatics traitline gives improved vigor and daredevil gives a lot of endurance regenrating traits and abilities. The double teleport was casting steal and sword 2 at the same time, then shadowstepping right after

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Very entertaining. I have no idea how u double teleport at mark 1:38. You think u should have a cd on some of those skills? Also your endurance regen rate is unreal, u use dodges but most of the time instead of the bar draining i just see it filling back up instantly.U make playing that class look like kindergarten work...lol

@ 1:38 he shadow steps > steal (steal is a 1200 range teleport to target)

Good video, not the most interesting music for a pvp video. Only question I have is are you running improvisation most of the time? You seem to generously use withdraw at 80%+ HP for re-positioning/dodges quite often.

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:

Good video, not the most interesting music for a pvp video. Only question I have is are you running improvisation most of the time? You seem to generously use withdraw at 80%+ HP for re-positioning/dodges quite often.

I do use improv a lot but the reason i use withdraw liberally like that is because its only a 4k heal anyway, and preventing damage/getting myself out of danger is more important than getting that extra 1 or 2k healing value from not being topped off simply because it mitigates more damage than i would heal

@Vallun.2071 said:

I do use improv a lot but the reason i use withdraw liberally like that is because its only a 4k heal anyway, and preventing damage/getting myself out of danger is more important than getting that extra 1 or 2k healing value from not being topped off simply because it mitigates more damage than i would heal

I see, makes sense. Fun games tonight btw ;)

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I'm dumb, how do you do emotes while UI disabled in the RP scenes?

Also, the music was good, except for the last 2-3 minutes of the video, im not sure if it was the same song, but they took that part to the parking lot (beat it up)

just type it without looking xD its there u just cant see it

Archived