How to make gold from karma?

There is no easy way to do this, but if you dont care about your time there are merchants scattered around the world who will sell recipes and materials for Karma.You then need to craft items using the recipes and materials and try and sell them on the TP.The effective exchange rate depends on the sell prices for the items at the time.

You'll want to talk to Bram Dawnrazer in bloodtide coast. After completing his heart, you can buy leather crab-grabbing gloves. The blue ones, not the green ones. You can dump 4 of these into the mystic forge to get a leather glove that you can salvage for rugged leather sections, which nets about 4 silver each.

If you have the inventory space, this can net quite a bit of cash. Though it takes some time it is a really efficient karma -> coin conversion.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:You'll want to talk to Bram Dawnrazer in bloodtide coast. After completing his heart, you can buy leather crab-grabbing gloves. The blue ones, not the green ones. You can dump 4 of these into the mystic forge to get a leather glove that you can salvage for rugged leather sections, which nets about 4 silver each.

If you have the inventory space, this can net quite a bit of cash. Though it takes some time it is a really efficient karma -> coin conversion.

I agree, although I wonder if Orrian Jewelry Boxes give enough charged lode stones to make them worth it?

As an approximation , 1 million karma gives 3759 gloves, which makes 939 rugged gloves which are worth around 4 s each , which gives around 37 gold.The cost is the time to put 3759 gloves into the Mystic Forge, and you need a ton of storage space.Will take around 6 hours or more depending on how much storage space you have.

@"BadSanta.6527" said:as title said what is the best way to conver my karma into gold igot 1m karma and i dont know what to do with it

If you have the mastery required I recommend buying "Pact scout's mapping material" daily from the six merchants whose location for each day can be found here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pact_Supply_Network_Agent

Save up on scout materials until the game is in week 2 then go to frostgourge sound and spend them all. This will give you a lot of T6 blood and charged lodestones although you will have to wait a while for payout.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:You'll want to talk to Bram Dawnrazer in bloodtide coast. After completing his heart, you can buy leather crab-grabbing gloves. The blue ones, not the green ones. You can dump 4 of these into the mystic forge to get a leather glove that you can salvage for rugged leather sections, which nets about 4 silver each.

If you do this it's worth it to buy a portable Mystic Forge so you can stand in one spot. Otherwise you will lose your sanity.

Alternately you can wait for Wintersday and buy a kittenton of Wintersday gifts and sell them throughout the year.

If you have HOT, the AB Meta event takes around 15 minutes to do and will net you from 3 - 5 G , and it can be done every 2 hours.There is a bit of work involved in salvaging most of the loot you get , and selling it on the TP, but would add around 15 mins after the event is over, mainly to collect all the loot from the underground chests.It helps if you have one of the endless salvagers.

https://gw2efficiency.com/currencies/karma

That said, I'd keep it. You won't get a huge amount of gold and you're going to waste hour(s) buying and forging those stupid gloves. There are tons of new things in living story maps that typically go for about 100k karma - tonics, minis, skins, position rewinder, etc. that you may want and will regret wasting all that karma.

Archived