Deadeye after May 22 (PvP)

MakubeC.3026

After the changes to DE, I've been playing and and trying to get a feeling for it. I trained for a few days in unranked and then kept playing on ranked till I got the knack of it, and gotta say these changes, specially after the May 22 changes to Silent Scope have been for the better. At least for PvP.

Positive aspects of the changes:

1. Death Judgement: Access to DJ in auto-attack is really good. I keep landing big, unblockable shots every few seconds, almost in demand. This is a great improvement over the old DJ which anybody hardly used.
  2. Silent Scope: This trait is indeed very hype. It gives really good means of engage and disengage and works really good with rifle now. It feels clunky at first compared to the old kneel, but after you learn it, I think it is much better.

Changes I would make:

1. The way DE offers support could use a change of approach. Might and Fury will not cut it in any game mode.
  2. Payback is really underwhelming. Up the numbers considerably and it might see some play.
  3. Make Smoke Screen instant cast, not ground targeted.
  4. Collateral damage: Make it so it triggers when the Malificent attack hits.
  5. Jumping breaks kneel. This one has been asked since forever.

I'd like Peripheral Vision back, I can't understand why that was taken away in any game mode. It wasn't overpowered and wasn't a huge group sustain or anything, but it was a nice immediate flip of group advantage/disadvantage.

Ya Smoke Screen would work nice as instant cast in the direction you're facing, the ground targeting is really finicky with this one.

Jumping maybe but not dodging. I would also like dodging while in Kneel to not move position but be normal while not in Kneel.

Archived