Forum display/format error?

@Malediktus.9250 said:It changed and I cannot edit my posts properly anymore. I need to click edit multiple times now for the text field to appear, it if appears at all. Very frustrating

There's a dead zone at the letters d, i, and t. Try putting your cursor to the left or right of them. (Might be an invisible Gear or something.)

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:It changed and I cannot edit my posts properly anymore. I need to click edit multiple times now for the text field to appear, it if appears at all. Very frustrating

There's a dead zone at the letters d, i, and t. Try putting your cursor to the left or right of them. (Might be an invisible Gear or something.)

Good luck.

That would potentially be a tiny element overlayed on the element that contains the text.

• ArenaNet Staff

I remember discussing that the "bar" with one's name and member status -- which also includes the Options field -- was going to be adjusted. I'll make sure we're aware of the issues internally so we can include your feedback as part of the "fix request."

Thanks for the reports.

Archived