High Tier Fractals

Dustbite.3670

Hey, i'm currently doing T3 daily fractals, but i gained enough agony resist to start doing T4 fractals. I was wondering which heal skill u guys use when doing high level fractals? For some fractals i use healing signet in combination with adrenal health, while for others i often use "to the limit" for the big burst of heal. I almost never use "blood reckoning" while some say it's one of the best healing skills for a warrior?

I'm playing a condition build, and against bosses i deal good damage since i have time to stack my burn/bleed damage, but when we encounter trash mobs, i often feel like i'm doing so little damage. Is it normal that a condi build feels weak compared to other classes in terms of burst damage? What's the best combination for our burst damage?

What traits do you typically have equipped? Like say for a power warrior running the strength line you'll usually try to make sure you proc your peak performance then your burst for berserksers power then land your damage such as axe 5. If running condi I'd assume you'd want a fair bit of your furious up before landing a condi burst? I don't typically like running condi so I may not be the best person to answer.

If you're playing berserker, you should be using blood reckoning. Due to playing condi berserker you are already lacking burst (which fractals is all about), so blood reckoning will at least allow you to insta cast another f1 for some extra burst.Also, you shouldnt realy need adrenal health, blood reckoning should be enough (as long as you have a druid in your group, or any other healer).

I do suggest though that for t4 fractals you slowly start gearing up towards berserker gear (power warrior). As i said, fractals are all about burst, and power warrior offer alot more of that. Besides that, alot of times you will be needed on power spellbreaker, so that you can deal with boon removal when one of the random mistlock instabilities is "No Pain, No Gain".

• 2 weeks later...

berserker heal is more of a dmg boost than rly used for healing, because it refreshes your f1

but conditions were never meant to burst, dont know where ppl got that idea from, the times when condis actually bursted were a nightmare and anet even admitted that it wasnt meant to be like that

conditions are dot's (damage over time)they are supposed to rather slowly ramp up to outdo power burst dmg over a longer period of time, so for short encounters you take power burst and for longer fights you take ramping condition damage

alone the fact that you only need one stat for condis to do dmg and can go tank for the rest of your stats shows that condis are supposed to work that way (being tanky for long lasting dights), power on the other hand need 3 different stats to max out their dmg, leaving less room to go tanky, because they are supposed to make quick work and to not get into log fights

@RedShark.9548 said:berserker heal is more of a dmg boost than rly used for healing, because it refreshes your f1

but conditions were never meant to burst, dont know where ppl got that idea from, the times when condis actually bursted were a nightmare and anet even admitted that it wasnt meant to be like that

conditions are dot's (damage over time)they are supposed to rather slowly ramp up to outdo power burst dmg over a longer period of time, so for short encounters you take power burst and for longer fights you take ramping condition damage

alone the fact that you only need one stat for condis to do dmg and can go tank for the rest of your stats shows that condis are supposed to work that way (being tanky for long lasting dights), power on the other hand need 3 different stats to max out their dmg, leaving less room to go tanky, because they are supposed to make quick work and to not get into log fights

Blood Reckoning definitely heals you to full if you are doing your rotation correctly. It should be all you need to stay alive.

Archived