I don't know how to use Function Gyro.

ProxyBBB.7985

Hi there you all!Can anyone explein me how Function Gyro works?https://ibb.co/jvGfoJhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Function_Gyro_(trait_skill)

I've seen its description and I thought that it was a passive skill that hits nearby enemies or ress nearby friends. But I've never seen anything like that... Is it an activable skill? If it is, how can I active it? I can't find it in slot skill...I liked the idea of, for example, hitting a pull near a fallen friend while my gyroscope was helping him (like the hunter's pet).

Can anyone help? ^^"

Thank you in advance,and so on.

When a party member is in a downed state, select that member and you will get an "[F] Revive" option but you don't have to get near that member. The gryo will go to them and ress. Same with an enemy that is downed, you can finish them from a distance. It's not a passive skill. It will pop up when you select a downed enemy or ally. You can also use it to resurrect someone faster by ressing them with gyro and then manually ressing that ally yourself.

Also, what's interesting is that if multiple people within range are downed and it finishes reviving one, it will zip off and start reviving another, though it doesn't usually get a chance to since it only lasts I think 5 or so seconds, so it only does it if the person was really close to reviving to begin with.

It can also be (ab)used to resurrect dead people. If you are in a little range to an ally and he is inside a pulsing aoe, you know neither the gyro nor any other player can prevent his death. All you have to do is wait until 0.5-1.0 seconds before his death, aka the killing blow, and send the gyro by pressing F. The function gyro will spawn and execute your order, if the target is dead meanwhile it will start resurrecting the corpse until the fuel is out or it gets wrecked by an enemy. The HP it restores is ~ 25-30 %. I was always curious if the same method works with the killing blow and a resurrected opponent.

Selecting an enemy for a stomp or Ally for revive outside of normal range. It has a .25 cast time. The gyro can be targeted by enemies just like an NPC. If it's interrupted while stomping, it will return to the target and reattempt the stomp. The function gyro also benefits from any perk that affects your utility gyros. Note that using the function gyro doesn't prevent you from stomping or ressing normally.

Archived