My wishes for Guild Wars 2

MODERATOR EDIT: This is an individual's wish list. The contents do not reflect official releases or planned releases. The topic has been amended to accurately reflect the contents of this post.

Housing is coming to Guild Wars 2! Take a look at all the new features that will be available in this new amazing expansion for you to relax after all that fighting and role play with your friends!

Anyway, while we can wish for such a thing, here is my wish list for the new expansion of Guild Wars 2!

Emoting

Tons of new emotion animations like crouch, lay down, lean back on walls. Want to take a photo with your new Mini? Several new mini interactions were added. Tired of your toon always lean to the sides when idling? Now you can choose one of 5 new idle animations that best fits to your character personality.

Photoshooting

Ability to move the camera horizontal, vertical and even roll, to control FoV and DoF. Tons of new photo effects like black and white, sepia, etc. All that can be controlled with keyboard key assignments.

Housing

Now you can have a house and you can decorate it the way you like it!

Crafting

New and improved craft window, not even seen in any other game till now. For instance, with one of the additions you can see the crafting tree in-game. This is to accommodate the new mastery system. A new craft profession was added to craft home furnitures. Some of the recipes must be unlocked in the new maps.

Fishing

Now players can fish and prepare new dishes. This new dishes add a single permanent buff while the food is in effect like quickness or alacrity or even bleed resistance. You need to wait the effect to run off to be able to switch foods.

Masteries

A new craft mastery was added. For instance, now you are able to craft all the pieces of a glove with a single click! Several new fishing masteries to help you with your fishing.

New Amazing Maps

3 new amazing maps! Be the first to find new relics and recipes for you home with the aid of the Tyria's most renowned explorers! The first map is a giant water map leading to a magical forest that hides a catacomb with hidden treasures and relics. But watch out for some of the mythical creatures that live into this catacombs. You don't want to unleash their darkest power over the world.

Current Events

Ghosts from the past are being released from the new catacombs all over Tyria! Help capturing all the ghosts before they destroy the world!

* The ideas above are protected by copyrights and will not appear in-game.

@jojorne.2175 said:Be the first to find new relics

• All new activities and emotes now cost relics on use. New relics can only be aquired via non-repeatable ingame rewards or the gem shop. Character now need a varied diet including fish to live, or they get deleted. All fish caught are accountbound as is any dish made with them.

@"Westenev.5289" said:player owned housing doesn't really seem worth it, because who is going to see it?

Valuing anything based on "who is going to see it" is a very shallow way of thinking, some of us do not care about others seeing our shinies, because the satisfaction of earning or creating those shinies is enough. I would enjoy personal housing for what it is, a space that I could modify to my liking.

@jojorne.2175 said:Anyway, while we can wish for such a thing, here is my wish list for the new expansion of Guild Wars 2!

You should probably adjust your title so it isn't, y'know, a lie.

* The ideas above are protected by copyrights and will not appear in-game.

You gave away the rights to the content when you posted on the forums. This, not even remotely coincidentally, is why suggestions on the forums are attended to by ANet, and suggestions on Reddit are not...

@"Laila Lightness.8742" said:Housin nah we pact coms are homeless lets stayy like that. Housing wont ever happend give this dream up it will only bring disapointment

Human noble commander/outlanders(1) do so have a house, and staff, and everything. Just listen to your conversation with Faren in the very first PS instance. The rest of them are, as you say, bums begging on street corners.

(1) Hearing the Elonians call me that in the raptor preview weekend was ... jarring. I also play SWTOR, and I'm used to my characters there being called "Commander" and "Outlander", but I didn't expect to hear it over here.

not sure if we need housing we already have the home instance but I really would like to get statures for my homeinstance to place my unused armorset on it for decoration and easy swapping kinda like in runes of magic

Archived