No Downstate + Bonus Rewards Weeklong Event Coming 6/8

X T D.6458

ITS HAPPENING, ITS HAPPENING :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-vs-world-weeklong-bonus/

Weeklong Bonus: World vs. WorldDate and Time: From 11:00 AM Pacific Time on June 8 to 11:00 AM Pacific Time on June 15 (UTC-7).

Gameplay Variant: No downed state! Players in World vs. World will be defeated when their health reaches zero.

Bonuses While Playing in WvW:

Receive a 25% bonus to reward-track progressGain double WXPReceive a 50% bonus to magic find

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please can we have Devs playing on all tiers of the EU servers during this week, and for longer than about 15-30 minutes? During EU Prime time of course. Weekdays and Weekends. Not expecting you to cover all tiers at the same time, of course. You might even consider posting a schedule.

(I predict a spike in the population of minstrel-geared Scrappers.)

@Blocki.4931 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:Week long? kitten what happened to the weekend event? You're going to have people raging by monday.

Last time the event caused all maps to be queued up all day and most of the night for many people. This way more people get to benefit from the bonus at least.

Last time it was just a straight bonus to stuff and they probably should have done it for a week. This time it's straight up one shot kill week and the casuals will get sick of that real fast, I can imagine entire guilds that get one pushed regularly not even logging in wvw for the week. Should have done a 3 day event first and if the event is successful them maybe do it for a week the next time around.

@Malediktus.9250 said:Such a horrible event. Loss of game depths and team play for no good reason.

I welcome anything that allows me to get rid of all the rallybots during fights. 99% of the time I end up downing a bunch of people but not being able to finish them all. Getting rid of that is a nice way of changing things up for a while. Also it's to experiment with it for a bit, some drastic changes might just be fun and give some insight

@Ubi.4136 said:Soulbeast longbow burst...gonna be a fun week. I feel like I should just stand on tower walls and burst down every ele that tries to use meteor shower. Good luck getting back to the zerg to be ressed.

Just gotta run mistform, lol. Or have a aurashare tempest and chrono with you and just roll reflects, have fun killing yourself.

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:Soulbeast longbow burst...gonna be a fun week. I feel like I should just stand on tower walls and burst down every ele that tries to use meteor shower. Good luck getting back to the zerg to be ressed.

Just gotta run mistform, lol. Or have a aurashare tempest and chrono with you and just roll reflects, have fun killing yourself.

11 seconds of unblockable...good luck eles.

Soulbest(not beast) can be unblock able. Err, yeah roll reflects. Ignore that statement. /GrabLongBowAndSignetPlusTrait

@Ubi.4136 said:

Pocket healer, and unlimited reflects, uh yea, try again

@Ubi.4136 said:

Pocket healer, and unlimited reflects, uh yea, try again

Unblockables cannot be reflected my dude... You better have that healer ready to keep your eles alive during the unblockable Duration of the Soulbeast burst;

All I know is that I'll be popping people with Death's Judgement all week long.

@Susy.7529 said:So that means no updates on the next living episode 3 for the next week too, I'm really disappointed....they only put this event to delay the release of the new living even more. -.-'

The next patch/announcement day would be next week on Tuesday anyway. This has NOTHING to do with WvW or the next story episode being delayed whatsoever.

Archived