Great Hall participation: fountains

During the Istani meta event: raid on the great hall, substep fountains, we get the task to break 8 fountains.however, I find myself unable to get any participation whatsoever, regardless of my actions.Breaking fountains, drinking from them, killing lots of people drunk on the fountains affliction..nothing seems to help..not even bronze participation.

hence I can only conclude it's bugged..and it's not just once..it's consistent. I am unable to get participation on this step of the event for several times in a row now.I was able to get participation on this step just fine a week or two ago. did anything change?

@Blocki.4931 said:You only need to damage them. I've not done Istan in a few days, but it worked just fine before, playing a Healing Tempest so I didn't even deal a lot of damage to them

thats how they should work, yea, but no matter how much damage I do to them, one or several, I just don't get participation

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Are you focusing on them one at a time? Back when I was doing this I found that any attempt to start tagging multiple usually just results in getting credit for none.

I always run to the back first, there's two fountains in close proximity so i can cleave damage.

And thats your problem mate your hitting more then one.

@Blocki.4931 said:Just experienced it myself. You have to tag MORE THAN ONE to get credit. I've tried this 4 different times today. Two times I only focused a single fountain (no credit) and the other two I dealt like 15k damage to 3 or 4 of them.

sadly, I wouldn't be raising it as a bug if it was so obviousI've made sure I did big damage on multiple fountains

Archived