(pvp)I would actually like the druid nerfs IF

Staffordshire.1752

Staff 1 should be able to cast a narrow 1200 range effect. If Med Blaster (Med Kit Engineer) can do it, then Staff 1 should be able. So, yes, keep how it works right now (needs a target), but also let it heal in front of it without the need of a target.Staff 2 Astral Wisp could be a ground targeting AoE tbh.Staff 3 Ancestral Grace is good.Staff 4 Vine Surge is just terrible in general and a waste of slot. Just give it a bigger and quicker effect already. Or, simply an AoE.Staff 5. I liked the idea one of the member said about Staff 5 Sublime Conversion, to make it a bigger dome. It would be way more useful and easy to water blast.

Those change could make Druid an interesting addition in WvW zergs.

Staff Trait could be given a more interesting mechanic than Daze. In general, I believe Druid need bigger radius on many of its skills and utilities to compete with supporting AoE monster like FB.

merge natural mender and live vicariously in to the staff trait, reasoning being these 2 minors are tailor made to work with staff auto attack and are generally worthless unless you play with a staff which not all druid builds do, and in their place introduce 2 new minor traits that are good regardless of the build.

@Krispera.5087 said:Staff 1 should be able to cast a narrow 1200 range effect. If Med Blaster (Med Kit Engineer) can do it, then Staff 1 should be able. So, yes, keep how it works right now (needs a target), but also let it heal in front of it without the need of a target.Staff 2 Astral Wisp could be a ground targeting AoE tbh.Staff 3 Ancestral Grace is good.Staff 4 Vine Surge is just terrible in general and a waste of slot. Just give it a bigger and quicker effect already. Or, simply an AoE.Staff 5. I liked the idea one of the member said about Staff 5 Sublime Conversion, to make it a bigger dome. It would be way more useful and easy to water blast.

Those change could make Druid an interesting addition in WvW zergs.

Staff Trait could be given a more interesting mechanic than Daze. In general, I believe Druid need bigger radius on many of its skills and utilities to compete with supporting AoE monster like FB.

Who do I have to kill to make staff 5 into a dome? And I fully agree with our utilities needing a larger radius, I use glyphs a lot and their effects are strong, they’re just not good enough though to warrant having such a pitiful radius.

@foste.3098 do you not have any AoE regen application or use your avatar state? the minors are meant to help the Druid with supporting/healing. And Live Vicariously gives us quite a bit of self sustain.

Archived