This game not works. Refund PoF?

Nefthis.8523

well, back in the beginnin days of GW2, it was fine - even HoT was fine compared to this. PvP hasn't worked since Friday evening, instances don't work, constant crashes and now not even being able to log in?I agree with rochefort, there must be something in between, this is ridiculous and I say it as a massive fan of GW2 and Anet.

@Skuzz.6580 said:you guys must be joking.. you pre-order/buy a game, and expect it to have 0 issues in the first launch weekend?? What is this, your first MMO?

Bugs,glitches and literally unplayable are 2 separate things. I dont mind the occasional bug but i cant even get to the game. The second i press on my character i get an instant cant connect to network error and get booted from the game, now i wouldnt mind THAT much if it was only for the new areas but i cannot acces any character, not even the ones in core maps. The new expansion broke the whole game

its not only bugs and glitches I have played 6 hours to day not kidding but havent seen a single one. the reason for this is that guild wars is a massive game and everyone is flowing into a small room thats the problem now overflow of people and too much data to send to the severs. its a common prolbem blizzard solves this by only letting so many people play and the others wait. but refund for such a problem is an invalid reason

@Amityel.5324 said:actually i played even legend among fail launches age of conan and it didnt have so many crashes etc like this

Now I know you're joking; Age of Conan was a fucking disaster... we even had downtime once for a whole damn week and plenty of server outages too... for a game to have some bugs in launch weekend, even if it's an xpac, is normal. And they're working non-stop to correct them, so just chill with your childish refund claims, ok?

Just give ANet a week to fix the server issues before you claim a refund. Sure, this should have been prevented but anyone who has been part of a big release like this can understand that these releases seldomly go completely smooth.

I'm sure that all server and network issues will be solved. Anet has been here before and always solved these.

All I see in this thread are apologist's and it makes me wonder who they are and why they ridicule and diminish a reasonable concern by the OP.

After all the beta-testing and performance-tests, GW2 PoF is clearly not working on EU-servers and I suspect it's a systemic error. The PoF-maps on the EU-server's should be shut down until the problem is found and fixed. Followed by a clear explaination by Anet on all communication channels to why this has happened. That is standard procedure in software deployment gone astray, anno 2017.

Again, GW2 PoF on EU-servers are clearly not working, where disconnect's are rampant, by the minute -- yes, the minute: Any engagement as 'talk to an NPC', 'chat with a friend' or 'fight a boss' result's in a 20 second lag, at best, followed by a disconnect. At times, after a re-connect, EU-user's are then stuck in (say) the Desolation or Vabbi load screen's. Apparently, as reported on Youtube, the US-servers are working just fine, with the expected odd disconnect for a launch week-end, at most. So, this could very well be an America First-thing and that is bad, really bad in any way you throw it.

//S

Archived