Minions need a forced disengage. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Minions need a forced disengage.

It's extremely aggravating that minions can fight at such huge distances from the Necromancer that it takes you moving almost massive distances to get the minions to disengage from combat. Ice Storms and the like can put you in perma combat, can we please get a disengage button for minions or better yet can the Necromance not count as in combat unless it actually is hit or attacks. Rangers get the option to force disengage their pets so they can mount up, it's frustrating when I have to kill everything I see just to mount.

Comments

• Zeivu.3615Zeivu.3615 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 5, 2018

Honestly, I don't know why it doesn't have one on default. Especially after the big fiasco that was the afk farming necro. Their solution was to rob the spiders of their drops in Bitterfrost Frontier....

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.