CC Based Elite Spec

Warkind.6745

I was idly thinking that it would be cool to have an elite spec focused on CC for survival since we already have one for stealth and one for evades. The dual wield skills could finally give thieves reliable access to knockbacks and launches.

Maybe offhand axe?

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:Sword/pistol Daredevil has 3 CC skills in their weapon Set that you can spam, and pulmanory impact makes them do damage, and ofc low CD block cc and DD elite skill. Isnt that CC enough

I would prefer something more along the lines of hard CC on the weapon set that are initiative heavy enough not to spam, and traits that encourage dealing damage to disabled opponents. Spamming headshot isn't really what I had in mind.

And I mean, S/D with withdraw, RFI, and signet of agility gave you plenty of evades but we still got daredevil so... it's okay have elite specs that overlap with a weapon set.

They kinda already did this with Daredevil. Just all the CC is on the utility skills and all the utility was supposed to be on staff and other traitlines.

BD -> Kick, FF -> PS, Distracting Daggers, and Impact Strike all are hard CC with <20s cooldowns if traited, while staff has immob removal, high dodge/hit negation uptime, condi removal with Acro, and ranged blind for soft CC + synergy with torment and power damage every interrupt via Pressure Striking and ID.

Archived