[CD] Help Make CD DVD Again!

Ni In.6578

Are you an air breathing human? Can you press the 1 and/or 6 key? Do you have a GW2 character and know how to get into WvW?

If the answer to those questions is "yes!", come join Crystal Desert and Make CD DVD Again! We have top tier guilds in last place like VII and... Well, perhaps you're also part of a guild of other air breathing humans who can transfer.

Anyhow, it's a great community the thrives on last place tier 4. Come join our legions of core rangers!

Do you play in the NA time zone?Do you need multiple guilds in your time zone to give you a reach around and remind you how great you are?Do you need multiple guilds in your time zone to nut hug?Do you need off hour coverage to assert your top tier dominance?Did omniblobs and ajams make you reconsider why you wvw?Did you fail at wvw and become a gvg guild?

If you answered yes to any of these. CD is definitely not for you!

@shiri.4257 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:CD WvW scene was good years ago...until a couple of the then well known comms screwed it up and ppl left. Glad to see the server is still WvWing activley tho.

oohh story time. please tell us more about CD history! we can put the documentary as part of the collector's edition!

Well I started in a guild tag TAHO. I loved WvW shortly after I started over 5 years ago, when thieves ran as scouts and everyone stacked to hide numbers and coms actualy used strategy that was outside spamming 1. Mesmer was useful so I ran that. I learned about the awesome strats that are Portal Bombing and Golem Porting and how effective they were. After a few months of it, I started teaching young hopeful mesmers the art alongside another guild. We both collaborated and ran weekly sessions. We were awesome.

And thats how the future players were created. Digital Adam and eve...cept Adam didnt get screwed lol.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@Optimator.3589 said:Iomega Zip Drive says hi.

Are you guys still following Zapp around as he taps keeps, PvDs empty towers, and avoids OJs?

CD is pretty much plagued during SEA/OCX hours just like us in TC.DB + DH is a massive zerg at these times and gives them a much rougher time than us.

please let db come up to t3 this coming week! much appreciated!

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

please let db come up to t3 this coming week! much appreciated!

I was talking to couple ppl in our server. DB if moves up a tier, the other 2 servers will have a bags galore day.But i think Mag is dropping down on reset and they will already be licking their fingers.

When GoM was linked previously with TC i pugmanded erratically just to keep the match with Mag almost all the time, everyone went nuts,by the end of the 2 month linkage, 2 precursors are awarded to me in the process. (Myth: if you kill Mags within a certain threshold, it will poop a precursor, try it yourselves ^_^)

back to topic, CDs a great server with good community and people. Pugs are supporting newbie commanders and vocally encouraging him or her to lead, they're willing to fight are die with the commander and have fun.

Archived