Queen Bee Infusion

Well I guess that troll with 8 queen bees really got what's coming to him...owait except stacking that many infusions...or stacking that many of most of the infusions is eye murder. Although I'd admit stacking 8 of the winter's heart ones are kinda nice. I bet snow diamonds aren't that bad either. This is why we can't have nice things. Trolls ruin it for everyone.

@"Thelgar.7214" said:"Queen Bee Infusion: This item's looping audio effect has been removed to address an unintended level of noise."

Really? Removing it completely was the best anyone could come up with? kitten?

They only removed it, so they could work on it. That's not their final solution.

A great idea would be to have a "buzzing noise on weapon wield" effect. This effect would be functionally similar to Timekeeper weapons, which play a tick-tock effect upon wielding them. This way you get a unique buzzing noise like before, but it would not be a perpetually played one. Just a one time trigger, which would have a short cool down of how frequently it could be played. Quickly wielding and stowing Timekeeper weapons (out of combat), for example, will only play the tick-tock effect once every 5 to 10ish seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm actually enjoying using this infusion without the constant loud buzzing, I do (generally) really miss the audio. I hope they manage to find a middle ground of some sort soon™ (and moreso hope they don't entirely forget about it or sweep it under the rug).

Archived