Thief Pictures

AegisRunestone.8672

@Yorgie B.5618 said:

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:@Yorgie B.5618 Very cool. Though, you might want to reformat that post. :p Again, very jealous of the legendary short bow. How long did it take you guys to make it?

Thank you! It took me around two months to make Chuka and Champawat.

Dang. I think I've been working that long on The Shining Blade... that thing eats up Elder Wood and Mithril like candy. And I'm still working on the t2 precursor. x.x;

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:@Yorgie B.5618 Very cool. Though, you might want to reformat that post. :p Again, very jealous of the legendary short bow. How long did it take you guys to make it?

Dang. I think I've been working that long on The Shining Blade... that thing eats up Elder Wood and Mithril like candy. And I'm still working on the t2 precursor. x.x;

It takes a while. I've been gathering material for a while. Currently working on finishing the pre for Astralaria.

@Yorgie B.5618 said:

It takes a while. I've been gathering material for a while. Currently working on finishing the pre for Astralaria.Yeah. Oh boy... I feel like I'm trying to deforest and mine out all of Tyria and the Heart of Maguuma. :p

@TopBadge.3569 said:Doesn't look like much of a thief these days.
http://i.imgur.com/3yQCnO8.png

Still looks cool to me! Where'd you get that headpiece?

It takes a while. I've been gathering material for a while. Currently working on finishing the pre for Astralaria.Yeah. Oh boy... I feel like I'm trying to deforest and mine out all of Tyria and the Heart of Maguuma. :p

@TopBadge.3569 said:Doesn't look like much of a thief these days.
http://i.imgur.com/3yQCnO8.png

Still looks cool to me! Where'd you get that headpiece?

It's the crafted ascended piece.