The real reason of no mirage nerfs

@Dralor.3701 said:

@Ninestrings.2815 said:so??? are they gonnna nerf it?

Probably right before the next expansion with the new and even more broken mesmer spec.

It is after all their favored class and always will be. I'm sure if their is a next expansion you are 100% right. Honestly tho PvP at this point is a sad mockery of itself and should probably just shut down. Too many mistakes, too many broken promises, too many things allowed that shouldn't have been, weak punishments for offenders, the worst balance I have seen in PvP in an MMO going back to Everquest and DAoC, and a complete inability or want to communicate with the community/player base.

There was a time when PvP in this game was really enjoyable and wasn't in the pathetic state it is now. It was good while it lasted but its time to just pull the plug.

@Devilman.1532 said:

@"Ninestrings.2815" said:so??? are they gonnna nerf it?

Probably right before the next expansion with the new and even more broken mesmer spec.

It is after all their favored class and always will be. I'm sure if their is a next expansion you are 100% right. Honestly tho PvP at this point is a sad mockery of itself and should probably just shut down. Too many mistakes, too many broken promises, too many things allowed that shouldn't have been, weak punishments for offenders, the worst balance I have seen in PvP in an MMO going back to Everquest and DAoC, and a complete inability or want to communicate with the community/player base.

There was a time when PvP in this game was really enjoyable and wasn't in the pathetic state it is now. It was good while it lasted but its time to just pull the plug.

You must be a real hoot at parties.

"Oh hi, nice to meet you. What do you like to do?"

"It's shame the blatant favoritism running rampant in this party. None of the snacks matter because the cook is a joke. I think back to the days when parties were balanced and weep."

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Ninestrings.2815" said:so??? are they gonnna nerf it?

You must be a real hoot at parties.

"Oh hi, nice to meet you. What do you like to do?"

"It's shame the blatant favoritism running rampant in this party. None of the snacks matter because the cook is a joke. I think back to the days when parties were balanced and weep."

While it is sort of a downer I do think it is fair to say they communicate both poorly and infrequently with the community. The philosophy of balancing less often is also in my opinion just lazy.

Idk about the favoritism.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@Xuazinegueri.3592 said:They evaded it, like always.

Does that mean that we can nerf perma evade thief & perma stealth thief as well?

If there would be thief clones and phantasm‘s yes plz nerf it but looks like thats something belongs to Mesmer hmm. Why dos Mesmer actually got abilitys of a thief then im confused evn his burst as power Mirage is higher hmmmmmmmm and hes also faster then a thief hmmmmmmmmm and evn more or better evades with a free stunbreak, and wvn if u dont take EM you can just dodge while stuned and dont get any dmg hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Can‘t understand how ppl can not see how broken mesmer(Mirage) are. Sorry if my english sucks by the way :)

@Ali.9250 said:

@Xuazinegueri.3592 said:They evaded it, like always.

Does that mean that we can nerf perma evade thief & perma stealth thief as well?

If there would be thief clones and phantasm‘s yes plz nerf it but looks like thats something belongs to Mesmer hmm. Why dos Mesmer actually got abilitys of a thief then im confused evn his burst as power Mirage is higher hmmmmmmmm and hes also faster then a thief hmmmmmmmmm and evn more or better evades with a free stunbreak, and wvn if u dont take EM you can just dodge while stuned and dont get any dmg hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Can‘t understand how ppl can not see how broken mesmer(Mirage) are. Sorry if my english sucks by the way :)

No, complaints aint about clones but the 2 evades meirage has.. Thief has perma evade + perma stealth.. Stop evading my question by distracting it & confusing it with none sense as clones. Clones are not the issue.

Archived