Any pros currently Streaming Mirage?

Sampson.2403

@Sampson.2403 said:I wanna hit plat 3 next season! show me the power!

Gods of PvP has a list of top streamers. Check out the guys playing mesmer.

www.godsofpvp.net/streams

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Please play a real class.

Don't you play rev? Revenant is a nonsense mish mash of dispetate themes and robbed us of having an actually interesting and cool dark knight class. Even if Revenants were top tier in capability they would still be the worst thing to ever happen to Guild Wars 2.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

Don't you play rev? Revenant is a nonsense mish mash of dispetate themes and robbed us of having an actually interesting and cool dark knight class. Even if Revenants were top tier in capability they would still be the worst thing to ever happen to Guild Wars 2.

Just because you don't like Rev doesn't mean it's bad. I'm glad that it has more than the traditional DK stuff.

Anet designed it to be a spiritual successor to Ritualist just like Guardian is for monk. This game has soft-roles similar to much older roleplaying games.

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

@"mortrialus.3062" said:

Just because you don't like Rev doesn't mean it's bad. I'm glad that it has more than the traditional DK stuff.

Anet designed it to be a spiritual successor to Ritualist just like Guardian is for monk. This game has soft-roles similar to much older roleplaying games.

Nah. Like both Guaridan and Spiritualist play into archetypes you can make sense of. Guardians are paladins by another name. And ritualists are necromancers by another name, just more spiritual in nature. Revenant's theme as a class is "It just is what it wants to be." Like there's so much you could have done with the class, whether it's demonic knights or masters of space the way chronomancs are masters of time. Instead Revenant is an unforgivable nonsensical mess of disparate parts because whoever designed the class just couldn't handle the idea that everyone in the world would love the profession. Which in turn created a profession loved by no one. Except those who wish they were Jack of All Trades Master of All Trades and are perpetuallly upset that they aren't.

The people who designed Revenant and the people that play revenant should feel bad for it.

I'm not sure about streamers, but you might have better luck getting into plat 3 if you just practice a lot vs watching someone else play. It's sort of like saying that you want to be a pro hockey player by watching them play on tv rather than just practicing and getting good at it yourself. :)

@Kako.1930 said:I'm not sure about streamers, but you might have better luck getting into plat 3 if you just practice a lot vs watching someone else play. It's sort of like saying that you want to be a pro hockey player by watching them play on tv rather than just practicing and getting good at it yourself. :)

You think pro hockey players never learned anything by watching other players?

@kin korn karn.9023 said:

@Kako.1930 said:I'm not sure about streamers, but you might have better luck getting into plat 3 if you just practice a lot vs watching someone else play. It's sort of like saying that you want to be a pro hockey player by watching them play on tv rather than just practicing and getting good at it yourself. :)

Did you overlook the point on purpose?

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Did you overlook the point on purpose?

The point is based on the assumption that the OP doesn't intend to practice, though the OP never gave any indication that this is the case. The comment was just a kittenpost.

Archived