Thanks for the support!

I know they are really busy, because it's taking quite a while to get responses, but I appreciate that support is still doing a great job when they do get to tickets. They resolved an issue I had where I overwrote a glyph with another glyph.Note to newbies: You can remove a glyph from a permanent harvesting tools, and you can add glyphs. Do not try and swap them out by just adding a glyph to a tool that already has a glyph.
Not sure if it's a bug or intended, but doing this will delete the existing glyph, similar to how you can overwrite a rune or sigil. Support was kind enough to give me the lost glyph back, but also made it clear that it was a one time thing, and that I should avoid taking that action in the future.

@Plautze.6290 said:I'm pretty sure that we get a warning that the current glyph will be destroyed.On the other hand, I understand that from overwriting all those BS runes and sigils, we are somewhat less attentive to those warnings :#

That is possible, but while there was a window that popped up, the text appeared due to the new glyph being recently purchased off the TP. Could be that I skipped it because soul binding something always triggers a window.

Lesson learned there.

Archived