[LFG] [NA] [WvW/PvP/GvG] Semi-Hardcore - Willing to transfer.

Hi,

Returning Player coming back after about 4 years. I was the guild leader of Five K Finishers [ECHO] & Good Fights [GF] on Ehmry Bay before the guild decided to try different games. We were a hardcore PvP and GvG focused group of players.

Videos for Reference/Proof:

https://youtu.be/xAvenVycRvI?list=PLW6U8YNJUgtnsi5pa-SIj-ons2QHbZQ2k&t=320 (5:20min)

Anyways, long story short. Joined the military couldnt game for a while. Now im back. Old guildmates either disappeared or wont play Guild War 2. During those times the Arena Net Developers didn't like us GvGers (If you like stories about that topic i've got a couple great ones for you). Either way a lot of my old guild mates felt betrayed and left.

Now im back. I have a Core Guardian, Core Elementalist, & recently made a Reaper Necro. Mostly geared out with just exotics (I have ascended trinkets but we left the game before they released ascended armor and all that).

I'm a very PvP-Focused player, but im down for PvE content as well from time to time. Hobbies in GW2 usually included Dueling @ Windmills, Build Theorycrafting, Zerg-Busting, Roaming, and some sPvP.

I'm not here to run a guild anymore, my schedule doesn't allow for that (more on that via personal inquiry), i wanna join something that aligns with my interest and be apart of a team again. Pretty friendly guy, i know how to follow orders, stay focused, follow a tag, and dont get discouraged easily. Very Competitive.

Currently located on Ehmry Bay, but am willing to transfer if the right guild presents itself.

Feel free to message me in-game to talk or ask any questions. Im an open guy and friendly guy.

Thanks for reading.

• Tz

Hello TZ,

Welcome back to the game! I represent Onward And Upward [sOAR], a WvW guild based on Sanctum of Rall designed to help new or returning players get back into the gamemode. We provide build advice, training, 1 on 1 mentoring and gear acquisition assistance. We can help you get back into high level WvW/GvG form and recommend you to other high level WvW/GvG guilds in our alliance. If this sounds like something you're interested in, please send me a message at Mysteriax.6049 or Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Hey friend, small old school zergbusting and gvg are our guilds fetish. [rS] we raid 9pm EST - 11pm EST Saturday - Tuesday nights. With an open tag night being reset when we feel like it. We run pretty small and don't want to get bigger than 18 active. We are willing to catch you up and teach if you can record your gameplay of scrims etc.... heres how we play https://youtu.be/VX7Y3sGLhcw

Archived