Finisher Ideas

Ya Ya Yeah.7381

I think it would be cool if we could choose between 3 finishers at the time we finish them. Sometimes when they are in downstate after a good fight i'd like to give them a good fight finisher then if somebody adds I'd like to use the typical humiliating one. So, I was thinking if you could pre select 3 finishers then have the option to use whichever one we feel best suits the moment.Some new finisher ideas i'd like to see:

1. Huge bag falls from sky that says SALT then spills everywhere.
  2. A sing post that we could enter our own text to say something of our choosing :) heheAnyone else got any ideas for cool finishers?

I like your first idea too. Make sure the salt word is in capitals and bolded. Make the font size large enough for the whole zerg to see and neon pink.

My finisher idea is a huge blue whale or any type of whale but it must be HUGE. The huge whale will come splashing out of the floor and gulp down the downed enemy. Enormous water splashes will burst out of ground as well and hit the surrounding players. The surrounding players will freaken stop what they are doing and have a small animation to show they were hit by the water. The whale will make a full round spyhop after eating the downed enemy and splash back into the ground. Again, all surrounding players will stop whatever they are doing and have a small animation to show they were hit by a whale

Instead of just being able to toggle random finishers, I would like to select which ones that are chosen for the randomizer. WvW needs some custom finishers too, some that were mentioned in the past is to have it themed with the multiple types of sieges we have. I'm also open to the idea of being able to get them from reward tracks or grinding.

Archived