PvP Reward Tracks Panel Missing

I tried using a few potions of pvp reward for yesterday's daily and wasn't getting any drops or credit toward the daily. So I checked my rewards track panel and nothing is showing up. I tried deleting temp files, as well the local.dat and typed in my login info again and issue persists. Rewards Track

Same issue. Tried -repair and did a dungeon, tried some pvp potions. Also played in pvp and got an error at the end of the match that crashed the client. Same error at the end of a daily activity (crab toss).

"File: ......\Game\Char\Cli\ChCliRewardTrack.cpp(243)"

• 1 month later...

@"Willow.1469" said:I tried using a few potions of pvp reward for yesterday's daily and wasn't getting any drops or credit toward the daily. So I checked my rewards track panel and nothing is showing up. I tried deleting temp files, as well the local.dat and typed in my login info again and issue persists. Rewards Track

STILL NOT FIXED?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also suffer from the same problem, this happens on any PvP-like instance, the Mad King's Clock Tower being one of them, as soon as you press the score hotkey ("N" by default) the game instantly crashes, which at the very least guarantees a crash at the end of the match, be it sPvP or otherwise.

This problem persists even after logging on a different computer, which leads me to think that the problem is on the account itself rather that on the client.

One way or another it is pretty discouraging.

• 2 months later...

Archived