Whirling Wrath Bug

Legacy.7360

Yep it's very annoying, and it always happens to me when I'm about to finish off an enemy, it bugs, resets and the enemy gets away or managed to heal or whatever.

Always.

Seems to mostly be after weapon swap and using, but sometimes it can cancel when using Judges Intervention also.

Well, not that I'm happy about the reports from the rest of you... just glad it's not just me who's having these issues. Wheres the fix, why is this still in the game? It's almost game breaking to an extent where it can truly mean a win or loss of any ranked match.

It's cuz youre using an auto attack. Since the yellow "cast" bar for WW is only the windup and not the actual animation, it has the lowest possible skill priority once WW is active. That means every skill including autos will cancel it rather than queue up like normal. Don't think it was always like that though.

@cat.8975 said:Why would you cast GS2 before GS4?

(Not saying the bug shouldn't be fixed, just curious is all.)

Every milisecond counts. You cast GS2 first, you just gave the enemy player a full 1 1/2 second to run away from your WW. Every situation is different however. GS2 is great when everyone is throwing a party up in the mid node. I'm only speaking about PvP - I don't PVE (yes it would make sense to GS2 on dumb AI then WW away)

Weapon swap is actually not instant believe it or not. There is a very small period when directly after swapping you retain your "old" skills but are in your "new" weapon set. If you are quick enough to use a skill right after hitting swap it can bug out depending on the skill. I don't think the GS2 skill is caused by this bug, but certain skills like deflecting shot are plagued by this issue and can be replicated 100% of them time.

I made a video to demonstrate this bug. I'm pressing weapon swap then using deflecting shot. You'll notice that my game registers me as using sword 3 because theres a delay between hitting swap and your skills actually changing. The result is the game is confused and gives you "You must have the ground targeted to use this skill" which is an error you should never get on deflecting shot under any circumstance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=818FQKF0EZA&feature=youtu.be

Archived