Sunken treasure key — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Sunken treasure key

Hi,

Is use of sunken treasure key bugged? I did the achievement ans now starter again. Did the first again but now i cant open Amy chest in zones i didnt went to in this run...

Help plz?:)

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• SlippyCheeze.5483SlippyCheeze.5483 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dutchdevil.6902 said:
    Is use of sunken treasure key bugged? I did the achievement ans now starter again. Did the first again but now i cant open Amy chest in zones i didnt went to in this run...

Totally. Keep collecting your keys daily, and when it is fixed you will have a fun time opening ALL THE CHESTS!

• So it's been two weeks and I'm still bugged. But I see several Vet Krait Treasure Hunters that I thought only spawned when someone opens the chest so it seems others are opening them. Is there still a bug for some and not others?

• Aerinndis.2730Aerinndis.2730 Member ✭✭✭

Just collect the keys and patiently wait. I am hoping tomorrow it will be resolved and I can continue to open chests. I bugged out on my 3rd round which I think a lot of others did too.

• artemis.6781artemis.6781 Member ✭✭✭

@Wal Rys Il.7320 said:
    So it's been two weeks and I'm still bugged. But I see several Vet Krait Treasure Hunters that I thought only spawned when someone opens the chest so it seems others are opening them. Is there still a bug for some and not others?

Those three krait are always there. They always have been. If I recall correctly, their respawn time is 2 mins. And yes, the chest are still bugged. So hopefully today we get a fix.

• Biff.5312Biff.5312 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've read above that they have indeed been fixed. Unconfirmed.

• artemis.6781artemis.6781 Member ✭✭✭

@Biff.5312 said:
    I've read above that they have indeed been fixed. Unconfirmed.

Great! Thanks and I'll check when I get home.

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was able to open a chest just now. So, it's at least partially fixed.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• Tested it and it seems to work. Just might need to change instances - killed a krait after patch and changed maps and it seemed to work and that helped another person also

• I've been able to use all 26 keys I saved up during the time the chests were bugged. Didn't have to do anything special for it, just went to the maps and opened the chests. So for me, at least, it's fixed.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.