Man...

I really wish they had at least released which legendary they're doing with the next story update. All this waiting! I mean I want it to be done when it's done but I haven't had a single sunken treasure key drop for me and I heard the chests have a 10 day cooldown anyway XD and that's one of their "waiting" content patches so like uhh what am I supposed to do? Coz when I cap out diamond in wvw at the beginning of the week I have nothing to do but farm the rest of the week and while it's making me super rich it's getting old fast.

You don't have to play the game every day. You could just take a break until the new LS episode is released. It's not as if it's going to be months before it's released. Most likely we can expect it this month.

Also, sunken treasure chests do not have a cooldown. Those are rumors being perpetuated in the bug thread for these chests, by people who like to speculate while not knowing all the necessary information.

@Fremtid.3528 said:I heard the chests have a 10 day cooldown anyway XD

No particular comment on anything else, but this rumor is wrong: there is a bug hitting some folks where the chests just wedge open. If it hits you, you are stuck until ANet fix the bug. Then you get to open all the things in a big burst, using up your backlog of keys.

The whole cooldown rumor started before there was confirmation it was a bug, with people speculating about what might be going on.

Archived