[Suggestion] : Notification from Trading Post — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestion] : Notification from Trading Post

I would like to request a notification to put on items on the trading post , so that when it about to go on sale, or when it goes on sale so that I wont miss the sale. thank you

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

There's already a 3rd-party app for that. It might be GW2efficiency; I'm sure someone will come along and post the correct one.

Good luck.

• http://gw2timer.com/

Use the 'alarm' tool to setup an alert for gem shop items (it's the last option in the subpanel).

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.