Unable to login

For 6 days now I am unable to login with 3 of my 5 accounts. When I try a SMS authentication box appears. I do not use SMS but landland telephone authentication. I wrote tickets from each disabled account fearing they were hacked (not able to login to do so). I have not had a single reply from a gm which has created no small amount of anxiety! Sent a new ticket from this account yesterday. If anyone has had the same issue please post. Thanks

If you are not receiving the near-immediate automated response on your ticket(s), check your spam/junk folders. Check to make sure your email account(s) have not been compromised; if so, the responses can be intercepted.
Hopefully, each ticket was directed to and associated with a different email account, else they may have been closed due to seeming to be duplicates.

If you have received the automated response, know that tickets are running up to 10-14 days at this time, due to high volume.

(Also, landline authentication is called SMS, I believe...I had it on one of my accounts until last week.)

Good luck.

@Dr Strange.6418 said:

For 6 days now I am unable to login with 3 of my 5 accounts. When I try a SMS authentication box appears. I do not use SMS but landland telephone authentication. I wrote tickets from each disabled account fearing they were hacked (not able to login to do so). I have not had a single reply from a gm which has created no small amount of anxiety! Sent a new ticket from this account yesterday. If anyone has had the same issue please post. Thanks

Yep the ticket queue must be a nightmare to deal with but to update you, my three accounts are now free. So who ever did that thank you! I have not actually had a response from my ticket but and hoping when I do that I am informed if it was an attempted hack or a glitch!

Archived