Guild Hall's nodes do not show — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Guild Hall's nodes do not show

Hi, I am a guild member of 5 guild halls and 2 of them are Windswept Haven which I can not farm the nodes there. They are simple not shown to me. I do farm nodes in 2 of Gilded Hall for FYI
Anyone knows why?

Comments

• Tanner Blackfeather.6509Tanner Blackfeather.6509 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11, 2018

Any GH node (no matter which gh) that is identical - same tier, same number of strikes, is the same node to the game; so once you gather from one maxed out Ore Syntheziser all maxed Ore Synthezier will show as gathered. Try to head to those halls first instead of last.

Edit: Also, the so-obvious-you-might-miss-it thing: check the upgrades to see which nodes should be available!

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

This caught me out too, for ages I was going around 3 different guild halls gathering from all of them, then suddenly I found that the one I went to last was already gathered - the nodes were there but they were empty. Couldn't work it out until I remembered to go there first one day and they were fine but another guilds nodes were empty.

Then I found out that you can only gather from each 'tier' of node once, so when that guild caught up to my main guild I wasn't able to use their nodes any more.

"Hard knocks, bad luck, been knocked down,
    You got back up, rise up, shine on, keep on fighting, the war is almost done...But then I hear you're gone.
    I feel, when the lights go down, you are still here, all you hold dear remains.
    Your star never fades."

• VanWilder.6923VanWilder.6923 Member ✭✭✭

Thank you. Now I know, so noob!

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can gather from each "Synthesis Output" upgrade level per day.

This is most easily seen if you gather from the nodes then get a "Synthesis Output" upgrade. If you do that the nodes become usable again.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.