Condi mirage

Toron.4856

How fuking retardeddd do u have to be to design a class like mirage?

Theres been so much feedback from the forums. So many complaints. So much hatred. What does it take to nerf this dumb shit of an elite spec? Apparently more than a whole balance team!

Lets be real.. My dog would be a better balance team dev than anets team. What are those monkeyss even being paid for?

For screwing over the pvp community and make people quit the game? What do u think is the reason that so many people abandoned pvp? Right, shittyyy asss balance cuz u cant get ur shir together.

I mean all it takes is a bit of common sense, what u dickheads of balance team members apparently dont have.

Just fkin kill urselves if actually u think your doing a good job at balancing cuz u aint doing shit but screwing us over and over.

And guess what? Next balance patch is gonna be in like 3 months and we r gonna be stuck with another fkinng aidss mesmer season. Makes me wanna puke thinking about that.

So please balance team, get the head out of ur assses and do what ur fkingg paid for and stop abusing out trust you worthless human beings.

PS: im a nice person but all the above had to be said cuz its absolutely legit.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol people complaining about condi mirage again. Come on man. If there's no condi mirage there will be power shatter mirage and you'll be complaining about its one hit potential too. Sometimes you just gotta accept that u got shrekt from invis and look out for the fucker the next time so he cant pull that on you again. In terms of balance i think it's okay cause it's a proper dueling class with a lot of perks but it's no where near as op as it was a few months back. It's no where as tanky and sustainable as a phantasm chrono build but it just has a lot of tools to work with. The key is to pressure them constantly unlike how you would fight scourge and just look out for key skills for bursts like them going invis or channeling torch 5 into jaunt. Avoid those skills, know your condi clears and apply constant pressure on them and you should be fine.

@"Toron.4856" said:Theres been so much feedback from the forums. So many complaints. So much hatred.You are clearly aware of the other threads about this, why duplicate and even double thread post?https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/43256/for-real-mirage#latestIt's more helpful if you contribute to an existing topic rather than starting a new thread with zero fresh content.Chances are, both threads will be either merged or deleted.you worthless human beings.PS: im a nice personok.

@Les.4872 said:Lol people complaining about condi mirage again. Come on man. If there's no condi mirage there will be power shatter mirage and you'll be complaining about its one hit potential too. Sometimes you just gotta accept that u got shrekt from invis and look out for the kitten the next time so he cant pull that on you again. In terms of balance i think it's okay cause it's a proper dueling class with a lot of perks but it's no where near as op as it was a few months back. It's no where as tanky and sustainable as a phantasm chrono build but it just has a lot of tools to work with. The key is to pressure them constantly unlike how you would fight scourge and just look out for key skills for bursts like them going invis or channeling torch 5 into jaunt. Avoid those skills, know your condi clears and apply constant pressure on them and you should be fine.

Lemme guess ur either mesmer, thief or spellbreaker maim LUL

@Les.4872 said:In terms of balance i think it's okay

um wut?

it's no where near as op as it was a few months back

You mean the slight nerf to elusive mind that doesn't change the basic level of condi application or ability to dodge whilst performing other actions?

Avoid those skills, know your condi clears and apply constant pressure on them and you should be fine.

Do you even play pvp? Surprisingly, mirages also know their top skills and can bait your dodges and then land numerous full condi bursts and retreat easily if pressured at all.

@Meteor.3720 said:

um wut?

You mean the slight nerf to elusive mind that doesn't change the basic level of condi application or ability to dodge whilst performing other actions?

Avoid those skills, know your condi clears and apply constant pressure on them and you should be fine.

Do you even play pvp? Surprisingly, mirages also know their top skills and can bait your dodges and then land numerous full condi bursts and retreat easily if pressured at all.

this guy is biased. there no use in arguing with him. as op said hes probably a mesmer main or one of the only classes that can kind deal with them. in other words spellbreaker or so.

@Toron.4856 said:How kitten retardeddd do u have to be to design a class like mirage?

Theres been so much feedback from the forums. So many complaints. So much hatred. What does it take to nerf this dumb kitten of an elite spec? Apparently more than a whole balance team!

Lets be real.. My dog would be a better balance team dev than anets team. What are those monkeyss even being paid for?

For screwing over the pvp community and make people quit the game? What do u think is the reason that so many people abandoned pvp? Right, shittyyy asss balance cuz u cant get ur shir together.

I mean all it takes is a bit of common sense, what u dickheads of balance team members apparently dont have.

Just kitten kill urselves if actually u think your doing a good job at balancing cuz u aint doing kitten but screwing us over and over.

And guess what? Next balance patch is gonna be in like 3 months and we r gonna be stuck with another fkinng aidss mesmer season. Makes me wanna puke thinking about that.

So please balance team, get the head out of ur assses and do what ur fkingg paid for and stop abusing out trust you worthless human beings.

Pvp'ing laste few day's with my Ultimate condi mirage build. I say Ultimate cuz last few days, peeps like Engies & ele playing a full bursty build with absolutely ZERO condi clear just to have that much burst damage. How kitten can you be complaining about condi mirage when your own build has zero condi clear? No need to answer.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@Toron.4856 said:How kitten retardeddd do u have to be to design a class like mirage?

Theres been so much feedback from the forums. So many complaints. So much hatred. What does it take to nerf this dumb kitten of an elite spec? Apparently more than a whole balance team!

Just kitten kill urselves if actually u think your doing a good job at balancing cuz u aint doing kitten but screwing us over and over.

Pvp'ing laste few day's with my Ultimate condi mirage build. I say Ultimate cuz last few days, peeps like Engies & ele playing a full bursty build with absolutely ZERO condi clear just to have that much burst damage. How kitten can you be complaining about condi mirage when your own build has zero condi clear? No need to answer.

He never stated what he's playing, and I can guarantee that the vast majority of people complaining about Mirage is playing with condi cleanses.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@phokus.8934 said:The fabled 30/30/30/30 Mesmer build is back in full force I see.

what?

Lol, back before the trait rework and hot you could put up to 30 trait points in one line. People back then complained about mesmer a lot too, but their arguments didn't make sense and made it seem like mesmers had 30 in everything and we're therefore always capable of doing everything. That's where the dreaded 30/30/30/30/30 build came from. It's just a joke though. :)

To be fair though (in reference to the other post about eles and engis running glassy builds with no Condi clear), ele is pretty weak in general ATM. Mesmers shouldn't lose to eles at all right now lol.

I agree about the engis though. I stack Condi clears on mine and don't really have a problem with mirages. It's one of the only professions that could stand a chance in a 1v1 against a Condi mirage though.

@Meteor.3720 said:

@"Les.4872" said:it's no where near as op as it was a few months back

The change to confusion. The "nerf" that prevented 2 ticks to downed state. No one cares about the change to Elusive Mind. The problem during season 9 that was so bad that they had to rework confusion.

Yea so what's your point. Mirage is op so don't even bother fighting it? How good a mirage is depends on the player using it but where you're saying it's impossible i'm saying that it's possible to fight a condi mirage with anything other than maybe rev. Also conquest is not a 1v1 game mode so either u expect teammates to come plus you or you leave cause you can't kill it or you're getting pressured too hard. It's a strong class but if you think it's op then I think you're being a little delusional. I can see how it can seem op to new or lower tiered players but it really isn't. Being strong doesn't make it op.

@Meteor.3720 said:

um wut?

Yeah. I mean, wouldn't it be nice if they couldn't just spam sword leap to escape risk-free? Or if you could actually CC them and have it stick for a moment so you can apply some counter-pressure and exhaust their defenses? I mean, it's not like mirage doesn't have probably the worst healing/condi cleanse of any build ever, right?

@Les.4872 said:

Yea so what's your point. Mirage is op so don't even bother fighting it?This is actually sound advice for most classes in PvP, and is what is defacto happening right now in WvW roaming. People avoid it. See Mirage, turn around and go in another direction.

It's not just the busted balance, it's also the fact that it's just incredibly obnoxious to fight against. It's never, ever fun.

@EpicTurtle.8571 said:

@Bigbosos.2063 said:Oh look, it's yet again another one of these threads. Open some more please, I think the forum community didn't quite catch the message yet.

Actually it's the first one telling the dev's to kill themselves and then the OP calls themself a nice person.Omg, I missed that somehow. That's golden. This thread won't last long. ?

@Kako.1930 said:

@Bigbosos.2063 said:Oh look, it's yet again another one of these threads. Open some more please, I think the forum community didn't quite catch the message yet.

Actually it's the first one telling the dev's to kill themselves and then the OP calls themself a nice person.Omg, I missed that somehow. That's golden. This thread won't last long. ?

Nope, the thread lasted longer than OP :)

@Meteor.3720 said:

@Turk.5460 said:Removing Sigil of Energy would be a step in the right direction.

that would nerf other classes as well...

Put it on 18 sec cooldown as not many classes run dual energy sig whereas mirage does.

That's a pretty good idea. In terms of WvW, the +endurance regeneration food should be removed as well. Or at least it should not stack with Vigor or Signets.

@Meteor.3720 said:

@Turk.5460 said:Removing Sigil of Energy would be a step in the right direction.

that would nerf other classes as well...

Put it on 18 sec cooldown as not many classes run dual energy sig whereas mirage does.

I don't like this because it's a nerf to Discipline warriors. Though I respect your point. The best solution is to remove skill use on dodge for Mirage, it has no place in a competitive game. They already have Distortion, that's bad enough.

Archived