[Video] Power Mirage outnumbered WvW Roaming -No Downstate Event

hi because of the no downstate event im back with a new unplanned vid. some outnumbered wvw roaming and few duels with my full glass infinite horizon interrupt mirage. hope you can enjoy! pls notice the vid description as always! prob my last with for a while, i wanna do a little summer break, but who knows ;) planned that for the last 2 vids already and couldnt resist the events lol. greetings jazz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Specialka.7290 said:What are they waiting for the nerf of that class? I mean, one of the best burst in pvp with the most survability while being the most forgiving with the best passive defense.

my build avoids every broken or easy live stuff on purpose, not a single passive, not forgoving at all, no stunbreak on dodge trait, no inspi or chaosline carry, not even for oneshot aiming dmg mulitplier. its a tactical tool needs to be played with an eye for animations because you need to Interrupt keyskills, you need to do way more to get ppl down than the standard gs2 burst combo. im a pure challenge player, i would never use a build that carries my ass. when you have problems to kill this build on anything else than a no retri rev or a staff zerk ele than its a l2p issue. sry to say it that hard but im tired of getting flamed for playing mesmer even tho the build i use is not lame or op at all and that on purpose. anyway thx for watching still.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@Specialka.7290 said:What are they waiting for the nerf of that class? I mean, one of the best burst in pvp with the most survability while being the most forgiving with the best passive defense.

my build avoids every broken or easy live stuff on purpose, not a single passive, not forgoving at all, no stunbreak on dodge trait, no inspi or chaosline carry, not even for oneshot aiming dmg mulitplier. its a tactical tool needs to be played with an eye for animations because you need to Interrupt keyskills, you need to do way more to get ppl down than the standard gs2 burst combo. im a pure challenge player, i would never use a build that carries my kitten. when you have problems to kill this build on anything else than a no retri rev or a staff zerk ele than its a l2p issue. sry to say it that hard but im tired of getting flamed for playing mesmer even tho the build i use is not lame or op at all and that on purpose. anyway thx for watching still.

The issue is that even core mesmer is stronger than most elite specs (and not mentioning core specs)

@Specialka.7290 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

my build avoids every broken or easy live stuff on purpose, not a single passive, not forgoving at all, no stunbreak on dodge trait, no inspi or chaosline carry, not even for oneshot aiming dmg mulitplier. its a tactical tool needs to be played with an eye for animations because you need to Interrupt keyskills, you need to do way more to get ppl down than the standard gs2 burst combo. im a pure challenge player, i would never use a build that carries my kitten. when you have problems to kill this build on anything else than a no retri rev or a staff zerk ele than its a l2p issue. sry to say it that hard but im tired of getting flamed for playing mesmer even tho the build i use is not lame or op at all and that on purpose. anyway thx for watching still.

The issue is that even core mesmer is stronger than most elite specs (and not mentioning core specs)

lol ok

@"Jazz.4639" said:

Sorry but I cannot agree with your statement on this being a challenging build to play. My buddy runs a similar interrupt mirage build, he also doesn't run the stun break on dodge, and he shared it with all of our guildies, and 2 people that have never really played mirage, and admittedly are mediocre players, can easily 2v1 with an interrupt mirage.

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

Sorry but I cannot agree with your statement on this being a challenging build to play. My buddy runs a similar interrupt mirage build, he also doesn't run the stun break on dodge, and he shared it with all of our guildies, and 2 people that have never really played mirage, and admittedly are mediocre players, can easily 2v1 with an interrupt mirage.

that doesnt prove anything it depends on how good the enemies were, mesmer always is strong and easy vs unexperienced or weak player even when the mesmer itself isnt that good either.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

that doesnt prove anything it depends on how good the enemies were, mesmer always is strong and easy vs unexperienced or weak player even when the mesmer itself isnt that good either.

It proves that people that aren't real familiar with mesmer can run an interrupt build and win duels, even outnumbered fights. If that doesn't prove anything, then as someone who has duel'ed my buddy on my sw/d weaver, I can say it's more frustrating to fight then a shatter mesmer, and almost as frustrating to fight as a condi mesmer.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

It proves that people that aren't real familiar with mesmer can run an interrupt build and win duels, even outnumbered fights. If that doesn't prove anything, then as someone who has duel'ed my buddy on my sw/d weaver, I can say it's more frustrating to fight then a shatter mesmer, and almost as frustrating to fight as a condi mesmer.

i can run any class with a random None meta build and win outnumbered fights when the ppl i fight are bad enough, that doesnt prove anything esp with mesmer what is the most confusing class for unexperienced player. how annoying something is to fight is also no indicator for how much skill somehting needs. but im rly not in the mood for some dispute. lets just agree that we disagree.

@"Nikola.3841" said:As hitpoints in MMOs go up, TTK proportionally get shorter...this was more fun, btw, despite ugly 2001 year graphics:

You can't compare DAoC to GW2. They are vastly different games with vastly different mechanics. Also you are looking through rose-tinted glasses, because balance in DAoC was absolutely horrendous when it came to small scale. Even in large scale its balance was far worse than GW2 ever was. It was fun for it's time, but that's because there wasn't much to compare it against.

@Turk.5460 said:

@"Nikola.3841" said:As hitpoints in MMOs go up, TTK proportionally get shorter...this was more fun, btw, despite ugly 2001 year graphics:

You can't compare DAoC to GW2. They are vastly different games with vastly different mechanics. Also you are looking through rose-tinted glasses, because balance in DAoC was absolutely horrendous when it came to small scale. Even in large scale its balance was far worse than GW2 ever was. It was fun for it's time, but that's because there wasn't much to compare it against.

FYI that player is not solo. If you'll kindly look at the top of their screen, they are paying an additional monthly subscription to pretend to play solo.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

i can run any class with a random None meta build and win outnumbered fights when the ppl i fight are bad enough, that doesnt prove anything esp with mesmer what is the most confusing class for unexperienced player. how annoying something is to fight is also no indicator for how much skill somehting needs. but im rly not in the mood for some dispute. lets just agree that we disagree.

You said you have to be quite competent to be good with this build and it doesn't carry the player, I am giving you real life experience from friends of mine that admit they aren't very good in duels, and they have no problem winning fights. How much more proof do you need?

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

You said you have to be quite competent to be good with this build and it doesn't carry the player, I am giving you real life experience from friends of mine that admit they aren't very good in duels, and they have no problem winning fights. How much more proof do you need?

you are giving me a second hand experience without any prove and you wouldnt be the first just telling a story to underline some nerf requests. and as said as long as i dont know how good or bad your friends targets were your little story dont give me any useful information. mesmer cleary has some op and easy builds and i can understand the hate for These builds to some extent but i made this build with avoiding any lame stuff on purpose and totally build on active gameplay even without for ez oneshot aiming dmg mulitplier. you have the right to think its op and ez, you are probably one of the ppl like to get mesmer deleted completely, because even a core mes with chaosline is stronger and easier to play than this build but as said lets agree to disagree. this discussion will lead nowhere...

Archived