Traits that are detrimental to the game mode

mixxed.5862

It's probably the 100th topic on that matter, sorry about that.I just wanted to state the obvious concerning traits with imo questionable design and give suggestions on what could be done to bring them in line.

MirageElusive Mind: Allowing Mirages to break stun with every dodge just isn't a good idea. Put a cooldown of at least 15 sec on the stunbreak part of this trait and see how it goes.

ThiefSwindler's Equilibrium: Giving a double steal at the start of an engagement is very powerful. Make this trait go on a full 30 sec cooldown when you miss a steal. You simply don't deserve that second chance when you fail your steal.

ScourgeSand Savant: While the recent change reduced the spammy nature of this trait, it still turns the Scourge into a walking AoE mess. Remove the radius increase around the Scourge. I'm not going to lie: If Scourge falls out of the meta I'd be pretty happy. Compensate them later on in a healthier way. Or buff Reaper some more it's more fun anyways.

I'm a casual player so maybe I don't see the whole picture but to me these traits just seem off in their current state.

What mechanics do you think need adjustments?

@mixxed.5862 said:It's probably the 100th topic on that matter, sorry about that.I just wanted to state the obvious concerning traits with imo questionable design and give suggestions on what could be done to bring them in line.

MirageElusive Mind: Allowing Mirages to break stun with every dodge just isn't a good idea. Put a cooldown of at least 15 sec on the stunbreak part of this trait and see how it goes.

I wouldn't even hazard keeping it's function at all. They should just design a new defensive GM trait.

Archived