Conclusion on marshal Soulbeast

InsaneQR.7412

So I got my hands on full ascended marshal gear for my beast. I tried out a WS and Nature Magic Soulbeast as a support spec. I was genuinely surprised how well it performed. It's far from real meta but it performed fantastic in open PvE with huge amounts of self Regen. It's dmg was actually quiet low on stationary golem with about 15k in a good run.It's burst is really nice and the sustained condition dmg is rather for bonus dmg and life steal. The burst heal potential is huge and it gives a nice 10k heal right of the bat. The sustained healing is rather minimal and other support is provided through stances.It's very nice for T1 and T2 fractals.It's a good mentor gear, due to its nice survivability and saving potential.

So far it is also very nice for core and druid builds and for BM/NM Soulbeasts.

It's not real meta and needs real active pets swap game play to get its full potential up. I used blue moa and jungle stalker to get most out of the healing together with Invigorating Bond and some boon buffing.I swapped nearly constantly in and out of beastmode and swapped to stalker for burst heal. For personal single target dps in openworld you can use Jacaranda and fernhound for mobility.

Final Conclusion: It's Hella fun and useful for supporting newbies while doing some burst.Far from meta but useful to some extent.

Archived