Real world injuries as a result of No Down week

HazyDaisy.4107

What's another thread about this event eh? Let's try and keep it humorous :)

Friday night into Saturday morning I logged too many hours and got carpal tunnel.

Midday Saturday at one point in an innocent enough looking fight, I started laughing so hard that I inhaled spit. I could've died but instead my chest hurt and I couldn't speak for 20 minutes!

Last night, I was mashing buttons so hard I broke the nail on my left index finger, it was a nice nail too, a grade A puppy butt scratching nail, so I and the puppies are kinda bummed at its demise.

So, what are your injuries?

This event bored me enough on Sunday night that I went afk to empty the dishwasher. I cut my thumb badly on a blender attachment and it had not stopped bleeding after 1.5 hours, so off we go to the ER. As it turns out, not only did I need several stitches, I also broke my thumb.

The ER was more fun than wvw that night. ;)

@Blodeuyn.2751 said:This event bored me enough on Sunday night that I went afk to empty the dishwasher. I cut my thumb badly on a blender attachment and it had not stopped bleeding after 1.5 hours, so off we go to the ER. As it turns out, not only did I need several stitches, I also broke my thumb.

The ER was more fun than wvw that night. ;)

It didnt stop bleeding because you ate too much veggie pizza

vision would be my injury. I decided to really try out wvw for the first time this week. My wvw experience before this week would be max boostered gift of battle reward track for legendaries. Id max my reward track to get the gift and haul azz out of there so fast. This week I decided to go in and join a squad and comms and really play it. Well here we are on Thursday and about 7 reward tracks later my vision is blurred from exhausted eyes. Cant wait for reset to run through diamond again and am also unlocking triumphant track so I can get to easy stat pickable exotics to try out different clases in wvw. I dont know if I like the no downeed state or not really because before a down would almost always be a death anyway, I do find I get lesss tags though now because with down at least I have a longer window to tag someone elses kill.

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:What's another thread about this event eh? Let's try and keep it humorous :)

Friday night into Saturday morning I logged too many hours and got carpal tunnel.

Midday Saturday at one point in an innocent enough looking fight, I started laughing so hard that I inhaled spit. I could've died but instead my chest hurt and I couldn't speak for 20 minutes!

Last night, I was mashing buttons so hard I broke the nail on my left index finger, it was a nice nail too, a grade A puppy butt scratching nail, so I and the puppies are kinda bummed at its demise.

So, what are your injuries?

I agree... for many with arthritis and other hand disabilities, this 'no down' week is more than brutal, it's injurious.

Archived