Mirage condi PVE Infinite Horizon vs Sand Strands

Blackwaltz.7156

Hello.I am curious as to which talent of the last tier of condition Mirage is better for maximum damage output.Sand strands gives increased condition duration and extra bleed while Infinite Horizon makes clones mimic ambushes.Both seem like excellent choices although after reading about build the mirage is reliant on dodging a lot thus ambushing a lot so Infinite Horizon might be better.What do you, more experienced mirage players say on the subject and what do your golem tests say? I can't do that since I am not full viper yet.

If you're talking about Dune Cloak, it's not recommended on most raid and fractal build sites because the build author presupposes the group composition includes a Chaos Chronomancer, or equivalent substitutes, that is able to maintain six to nine different boons on the group consistently. Coupled with Chaotic Persistence in the Chaos trait line, you would get 18% to 27% bonus condition duration, which is enough to push your total duration upwards of 90% to 99%, without Dune Cloak. As such, picking Dune Cloak would, at minimum, waste 10% bonus condition duration, at the cost of significant damage from Infinite Horizon.

Archived