Either looking for a guild or Planning on starting one

Ok so I am currently in 2 guilds at the moment which help me quite a bit. My only problem is that not a lot of people are active when I'm playing or there aren't a lot of active players willing to join stuff that I'm doing. I'm basically looking for a guild/starting a guild with the focus on almost everything. I'm really into WvW atm and funny enough I'm enjoying it (never thought I would actually say that...). I have done most of the beginner fractals by joining random pugs and haven't tried raids yet as my one guild doesn't have a proper schedule for them yet. I will say one thing, I'm not the best of players as I came back to gw2 about 3 weeks ago from playing other games and such.

@"DimZz.8697" said:Ok so I am currently in 2 guilds at the moment which help me quite a bit. My only problem is that not a lot of people are active when I'm playing or there aren't a lot of active players willing to join stuff that I'm doing. I'm basically looking for a guild/starting a guild with the focus on almost everything.

A guild that focuses on "almost everything" will need to be extremely large in order to be useful. Building that from scratch is an extremely difficult task, and I couldn't recommend it to you.

You may find that digging up application details for SAND, FARM, or TTS are helpful to you.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@"DimZz.8697" said:Ok so I am currently in 2 guilds at the moment which help me quite a bit. My only problem is that not a lot of people are active when I'm playing or there aren't a lot of active players willing to join stuff that I'm doing. I'm basically looking for a guild/starting a guild with the focus on almost everything.

A guild that focuses on "almost everything" will need to be extremely large in order to be useful. Building that from scratch is an extremely difficult task, and I couldn't recommend it to you.

You may find that digging up application details for SAND, FARM, or TTS are helpful to you.

I basically just want to play with active players is what I'm trying to say but I agree that creating a guild for everything in the game will be difficult and its not something I really want to do at the moment

Have you tried the Looking for Guild subforum? There seem to be a lot of big, active guilds there, and there should be one that fits the 'all in one' feel that you want :) I think the general idea there is that the guilds are big enough that you can grab a small group for whichever content you feel like, even if they are mostly PvE based. (Don't take my word for it, I'm in a tiny guild and happy with what I have, I have no idea how big guilds work)

Archived