Why Can't we get an Upgrade on titles/rewards for Rank?

PopDaGod.9346

same ol same ol rewards/and titles last 4 seasons. At this point it's almost impossible to earn the top 10 title as reward with the amount of win trading or bs going on with this rank system unless i lower myself to the same standards as every other clown playing to cheat....

my only request besides changing the rank system overall... can we PLEASE get some new titles for the rank leader board or a rank only Reward track of some sort? Anything to possibly spice up rank games in general so I don't feel bored/annoyed while playing rank? I Can't be the only one who believes rank titles should be updated or possibly something else needs to be added toward rank so playing solo que isn't so sluggish.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 I know you guys been busy and working on a few things for the future but can you possibly think about/talk about adding some sort of new titles or reward track thats given to players investing time into rank during the season?

@"Cougre.6543" said:They're aware of this. The problem is how long can you come up with seven appropriate titles until you run out?

You don't really run out with Imagination, unless you go like "Hm, every title must have a word 'Legend' in it at all cost!"

@"Cougre.6543" said:They're aware of this. The problem is how long can you come up with seven appropriate titles until you run out?

it's been 12 seasons with the same titles..... at least 4-5 season i been it's been the same titles im OK with the titles being the same for 4 season straight and then changing them.....however we're talking about 12 season of the SAME titles.....

i'm fairly new to the "pvp" yet im already at the point where i dont find it worth while to really even invest anything to it which.....sucks cuz i love conquest more then pve and WvW.

Maybe get rid of seasons and those titles at the end and only implement those badges as a show-off of your skill and rating? Reduces manipulation (to some extend), reduces stress, reduces forcing people to play regularly but not too much, and - of course - no new titles!

I am getting confused by half of the titles anyway, because their meaning is somehow hidden... is it better to be unyielding oder to be ruthless?

@"Megametzler.5729" said:Maybe get rid of seasons and those titles at the end and only implement those badges as a show-off of your skill and rating? Reduces manipulation (to some extend), reduces stress, reduces forcing people to play regularly but not too much, and - of course - no new titles!

I am getting confused by half of the titles anyway, because their meaning is somehow hidden... is it better to be unyielding oder to be ruthless?

take away titles and you are left with almost no one playing rank at all. No one really cares for the badges if that the only purpose anyone playing rank for.... then it wouldn't even be hard to get them (possibly legendary). Players need a new motive to even take these season serious and the lack of support from Anet in general kills the whole purpose of it. I find it insane that people take rank as a joke/meme because it isn't hard to get on the leader-board from the 25-250 range.

Myself and about 12 others are moving to "WvW" because Spvp doesn't offer anything besides AT's and Monthly... which both are limited to certain times. The point of the post is to spice up spvp with something fresh for everyone ....

@PopDaGod.9346 said:

@"Megametzler.5729" said:Maybe get rid of seasons and those titles at the end and only implement those badges as a show-off of your skill and rating? Reduces manipulation (to some extend), reduces stress, reduces forcing people to play regularly but not too much, and - of course - no new titles!

take away titles and you are left with almost no one playing rank at all. No one really cares for the badges if that the only purpose anyone playing rank for.... then it wouldn't even be hard to get them (possibly legendary). Players need a new motive to even take these season serious and the lack of support from Anet in general kills the whole purpose of it. I find it insane that people take rank as a joke/meme because it isn't hard to get on the leader-board from the 25-250 range.

Myself and about 12 others are moving to "WvW" because Spvp doesn't offer anything besides AT's and Monthly... which both are limited to certain times. The point of the post is to spice up spvp with something fresh for everyone ....

Yeah, you would have to change those badges a bit. Or maybe change them into seasonal titles, so you would keep having to work to keep your rank. I don't know, I mean, I am not too discontent, it just seems to produce a lot of problems.

@PopDaGod.9346 said:same ol same ol rewards/and titles last 4 seasons. At this point it's almost impossible to earn the top 10 title as reward with the amount of win trading or bs going on with this rank system unless i lower myself to the same standards as every other clown playing to cheat....

my only request besides changing the rank system overall... can we PLEASE get some new titles for the rank leader board or a rank only Reward track of some sort? Anything to possibly spice up rank games in general so I don't feel bored/annoyed while playing rank? I Can't be the only one who believes rank titles should be updated or possibly something else needs to be added toward rank so playing solo que isn't so sluggish.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 I know you guys been busy and working on a few things for the future but can you possibly think about/talk about adding some sort of new titles or reward track thats given to players investing time into rank during the season?

If you honestly think that the top 10 are all win trading, you need to take another look.

Maybe its impossible for you to get top 10 because you're not good enough, not because everyone else is cheating.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@PopDaGod.9346 said:same ol same ol rewards/and titles last 4 seasons. At this point it's almost impossible to earn the top 10 title as reward with the amount of win trading or bs going on with this rank system unless i lower myself to the same standards as every other clown playing to cheat....

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" I know you guys been busy and working on a few things for the future but can you possibly think about/talk about adding some sort of new titles or reward track thats given to players investing time into rank during the season?

If you honestly think that the top 10 are all win trading, you need to take another look.

Maybe its impossible for you to get top 10 because you're not good enough, not because everyone else is cheating.

If he's European, he kinda has a point. First two seasons with the "new" system are the only legit rank ones. Around 4 seasons in a row, the French decided who would and wouldn't get top 10. It's better now, but win-trading is still very much a thing.

I did play a season on NA and my God the matches are so much better. Even if the same competition ain't there.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" I know you guys been busy and working on a few things for the future but can you possibly think about/talk about adding some sort of new titles or reward track thats given to players investing time into rank during the season?

If he's European, he kinda has a point. First two seasons with the "new" system are the only legit rank ones. Around 4 seasons in a row, the French decided who would and wouldn't get top 10. It's better now, but win-trading is still very much a thing.

I did play a season on NA and my God the matches are so much better. Even if the same competition ain't there.

People said they wintraded on NA too but idk

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

People said they wintraded on NA too but idk

Yeah, everyone's least favorite French Scourge did. (Actually, I guess he's tied for least favorite French Scourge with Esprit.)

@shadowpass.4236 said:

I play on Both.... Good luck doing so in EU, as for Na it's a toss up with who wants to hold the top 3-5 spots I mean look at how the season ended with what 5.... Of the top 15 being removed....

I mean it's not hard to get the spots it just comes down to how much I want to really grind it out and how much crap I want to tolerate for a crappy tittle besides demi God and God of Pvp.

Either way my point is that most of these titles are over due for a rework

Archived