Possibility of a notification when toggling autotarget? Like a overhead text?

Shao.7236

I know there's a lot of people that uses "Next Target", "Nearest Target" or just plain click on stuff. Personally for me none of those actually work efficiently in my doing, Often tend to forget to click or simply miss which ends up clicking on something else like a clone or a teammate, wasting my skills.

I don't find cycling targets really of any efficiency in term of quickly dealing with stuff meanwhile "Take Target" with Targeting requires a target to begin with which there can be only one, basically team oriented.

I noticed there was a "Toggle Autotarget" which works great for my liking because I have the least of things to worry about when it comes to just re-targeting or choosing a target in general that went into stealth or broke focus. However there's nothing telling me that the Autotarget is enabled or disabled which occasional kills my performance and leads to wasting skills until I realize I need to take the target again or re-enable it which costed me important skills in the process.

I do have a cheap make shift macro that enabled the crosshair along disabling autotarget and disable the crosshair to re-enable autotarget, but it's by no mean perfect, sometimes the crosshair shows up, but the autotarget is either on or off randomly because of how quickly sometimes I just end up pressing the buttons.

So anyway, I thought that just giving some sort of text overhead/notification when it's turned on or off, would be really useful since the menu itself doesn't even update until it's closed and opened up again. Maybe I'm missing something, perhaps shed some light on it otherwise, I am not aware of any other solution that could make the toggle intuitive and no more confusing.

Archived