DE bypassing reflect?

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Hello peeps,

I have an inquiry. I was fighting a rifle DE the other day (camped Rifle too) and I noticed my reflect didnt work on him. I have video recording of 2-3 times I had reflect up, however it seemed have done nothing.

I looked on gw2 wiki and gw2tools for ways he could have, yet I find nothing. Is there a way im not seeing that his rifle can bypass reflect (it was a mesmer reflect I used). If I had a way to post the vids I would. Sadly I dont post them online to provide a URL for.

inb4, there was no one else around, was a pure 1v1 and it was clear in the vids I had my reflect up before I got hit. I wanna see if I am missing something before I do anything with it.

Thanks for your input.

@MUDse.7623 said:you can make 1 hit unblockable with basi venom and DJ is unblockable since rework.

There was no Basi (im aware of basi as I used to main DrD before I picked up mesmer). I looked at gw2skills and didnt see the skill, however that part is my bad as I didnt realize it was the stealth skill of DE now.

Thanks for the info peeps. I can say that i t was DJ that got me the 3 occasions I was reflecting.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:you can make 1 hit unblockable with basi venom and DJ is unblockable since rework.

There was no Basi (im aware of basi as I used to main DrD before I picked up mesmer). I looked at gw2skills and didnt see the skill, however that part is my bad as I didnt realize it was the stealth skill of DE now.

Thanks for the info peeps. I can say that i t was DJ that got me the 3 occasions I was reflecting.

in that editor you can above weapon swap activate stealth to see the stealth skill

@MUDse.7623 said:

in that editor you can above weapon swap activate stealth to see the stealth skill

I know it was not stated, however ive used that site for years (I love thoerycrafting). I just forgot about the stealth attack mechanic (it was like 1am for me when I started this thread and I did look,lol)

Archived