Ty for the 4 Mesmer per game PvP meta... it is highly enjoyable.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea... I have played 6 games this season and have only seen 1 mesmer so far...

everyone else has been Holo, Scourge, Firebrand, SpellBreakers and Thieves... most games its double firebrand with scourge or double scourge with firebrand

Edit: 14 games in now and most team comps look like this.cOGPOTJ.jpg

@aDemoNnDisguisE.8576 said:Anet,I can see you are hurting for software development for your game.Please accept this code, free of charge.All that I ask is that you integrate it immediately.

If( mesmers.perteam.count > 1){reroll(game);}

Thanks,Everyone Who Has Ever Played GW2 PvP Ever

It's a temporary fix. You should improve your code man!if(anyProfessin.perTeam.count > 1){reroll(game);}

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:Players voted against character locking in PvP. So basically we can only blame ourselves, not anet about how trash PvP is because of profession stacking.

Since when do they ever listen or take advice from players? That is, unless it's 5-6 months later. Balance shouldn't take this long, imo. Other companies roll out regular balance patches that shift the meta or freshen things up for players to adapt to. I don't feel like their designers are up to par of their gw1 devs. That's just me though. Maybe they're newbies.

@Saint Sated.2698 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:Players voted against character locking in PvP. So basically we can only blame ourselves, not anet about how trash PvP is because of profession stacking.

Since when do they ever listen or take advice from players? That is, unless it's 5-6 months later. Balance shouldn't take this long, imo. Other companies roll out regular balance patches that shift the meta or freshen things up for players to adapt to. I don't feel like their designers are up to par of their gw1 devs. That's just me though. Maybe they're newbies.

Anet also provides regular balance patches. What you try to complain about is that you think they should do this more often. GW1 is funny example because this game was balance mess. Too many skills and with Factions even some could be duplicated on the skillbar, something unimaginable in a serious competitive game.

@Saint Sated.2698 said:

lmao

other games have bigger pvp modes with large teams dedicated to it

what does anet have? 20 people max? considering that there aren't too many atrocities running around anymore ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Besides, you can't fucking lock professions because you can't guarantee what build they are running. and it would completely obliterate matchmaking

@Blocki.4931 said:

lmao

what does anet have? 20 people max? considering that there aren't too many atrocities running around anymore ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Besides, you can't kitten lock professions because you can't guarantee what build they are running. and it would completely obliterate matchmaking

Balance is made by 3 people in GW2, for all game modes. Let it sink.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

Anet also provides regular balance patches. What you try to complain about is that you think they should do this more often. GW1 is funny example because this game was balance mess. Too many skills and with Factions even some could be duplicated on the skillbar, something unimaginable in a serious competitive game.

I personally do not feel like 5 months is regular.

@Saint Sated.2698 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

If it happens around 5 months every time, it is regular. If it was once a year, it would be regular. If it was once every 5 years, it would be regular.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

lmao

Besides, you can't kitten lock professions because you can't guarantee what build they are running. and it would completely obliterate matchmaking

Balance is made by 3 people in GW2, for all game modes. Let it sink.

niceme.me

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

If it happens around 5 months every time, it is regular. If it was once a year, it would be regular. If it was once every 5 years, it would be regular.

scheduled per 5 months is regular, technically, but it's not nor should be the standard.

@Saint Sated.2698 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

scheduled per 5 months is regular, technically, but it's not nor should be the standard.

So again, what you try to argue is that you don't like it takes so long, but saying balance patches are not regular in GW2 is false information.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

So again, what you try to argue is that you don't like it takes so long, but saying balance patches are not regular in GW2 is false information.

Correct. Glad you took 4 posts to figure it out.

@Saint Sated.2698 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

I did it in first post but you tried to argue with me and in the process I educated you why you are wrong.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

I did it in first post but you tried to argue with me and in the process I educated you why you are wrong.

If you'd like to be technical, I'll gladly educate you on the two definitions of the word "regular" so that you will see your folly. In the context which I used it, regular = frequently. The way you argued it was "happening with the same space of time elapsed". If you're interested shoot me a message we can argue more about words and context.

@Saint Sated.2698 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

If you'd like to be technical, I'll gladly educate you on the two definitions of the word "regular" so that you will see your folly. In the context which I used it, regular = frequently. The way you argued it was "happening with the same space of time elapsed". If you're interested shoot me a message we can argue more about words and context.

0/10Attempt at superiority and witty banter failed. 15 yard penalty. Still first Down.

@Saint Sated.2698 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

Unfortunately even if we use your ad hoc escape definition, you still lose. Because it's subjective. I'm pretty sure Anet is happy with their balance schedules and they consider them regular enough :)

Archived