(CS)Looking to Help Silver-Gold Players improve their skills — Guild Wars 2 Forums

(CS)Looking to Help Silver-Gold Players improve their skills

zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'll be running In-house games once a week for an hour long teaching some of the silver/gold players the basic stuff that some players are unable to understand /figure out. Goal is to help as many people possible on certain parts of the game to help improve rank matches/players skill levels down the road :).

I'll be doing the in-house Sunday Afternoon on the 24 of June in Na around 12 pm eastern time.... to those interested feel free to join my guild discord channel https://discord.gg/euNhYdt and show up on the exact day / time given on this post.

Any question at all feel free to post them here and i'll get back to you shortly.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 if u can help pin this up or show any kind of support to help me get this word around to players would be great.

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.