State of game balance

I know it doesn't suit everyone, but my thought is to not have a "main" and "alts" but rather get familiar with all the professions. They should all be your "main". Then if during the ebb and flow of balancing you feel one profession has the advantage, play that profession. Either you'll find you were correct and you'll be glad you did, or else you'll realize it wasn't as overpowered as you thought.

Best roamer class for wvw isn’t really mesmer. I would probably say thief is. Since you can also stealth your party.

But as for best for raiding also. That isn’t mesmer. Mesmer is high needed but you also need Druid, a banner slave also which is mostly needed. Also I don’t think a power chrono could hit 35k. However the condi can. But rarely someone can actually hit them benchmarks. But highest dps is condi berserker dps.

Pvp I won’t say mesmer is (best). But it is a very good class. Warrior is a great one for pvp. And necro is also a great one. But depends on the role.

Balancing is ok. But it could be better. However chrono is not really valuable as people make it. To sub an off chrono, you can switch Druid for dps and then have a rev healer for alacrity and boons.And add another dps. However pugs will suggest off chrono but as (have) to. Naw.

Iv also seen a scrapper as tank. Iv seen so many things. People just want to bash so much when you have other ways to do the same thing.

Archived