gateless gate.8406gateless gate.8406 Member ✭✭✭
edited June 13, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Best tank: Mesmer
Best support: Mesmer
Best sPVP class: Mesmer
Most wanted fractal class: Mesmer
Great WvW roamer: Mesmer
Both condi and power specs achieving 35k DPS: Mesmer

Very interesting stuff. Anyone from the dev team care to comment?

Comments

• They're new, give them a break.

• I know it doesn't suit everyone, but my thought is to not have a "main" and "alts" but rather get familiar with all the professions. They should all be your "main". Then if during the ebb and flow of balancing you feel one profession has the advantage, play that profession. Either you'll find you were correct and you'll be glad you did, or else you'll realize it wasn't as overpowered as you thought.

• Vegeta.2563Vegeta.2563 Member ✭✭✭

Speaking of balance.. Ranger looks like it's perfectly fine.. /s

https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyHelpfulDonkeyAllenHuhu

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlueCleverFishLitFam

• FlyingK.9720FlyingK.9720 Member ✭✭✭

Dev mains a Mesmer, he's just wants the world to love the class as much as he does.

• blambidy.3216blambidy.3216 Member ✭✭✭✭

Best roamer class for wvw isn’t really mesmer. I would probably say thief is. Since you can also stealth your party.

But as for best for raiding also. That isn’t mesmer. Mesmer is high needed but you also need Druid, a banner slave also which is mostly needed. Also I don’t think a power chrono could hit 35k. However the condi can. But rarely someone can actually hit them benchmarks. But highest dps is condi berserker dps.

Pvp I won’t say mesmer is (best). But it is a very good class. Warrior is a great one for pvp. And necro is also a great one. But depends on the role.

Balancing is ok. But it could be better. However chrono is not really valuable as people make it. To sub an off chrono, you can switch Druid for dps and then have a rev healer for alacrity and boons.
    And add another dps. However pugs will suggest off chrono but as (have) to. Naw.

Iv also seen a scrapper as tank. Iv seen so many things. People just want to bash so much when you have other ways to do the same thing.

• Vegeta.2563Vegeta.2563 Member ✭✭✭

I'll just leave this right here.. LOL

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.