''Elite Reinforcements Package''

(I did not find any threads who had this topic, I apologize if there is a similar thread if so please feel free to move or merge it. :))

I just chatted in the World map and asked if anyone else has come across this problem regards this new gemstore package, I am atleast not alone upon this matter.I have already maxed out all the character slots expansion (71 slots to be exact), so on that the system adjusted appropriately the price for me from 3000 gems to 2500.

Now as I have also already maxed out the bank section slots as I have 14 tabs and the window clearly says ''Each account can have up to 14 total bank tabs.'', yet it allows me to purchase the package for something that I can't use, or the system don't even adjust the bank tabs aswell since it's already maxed?

tfFHjkb.jpg

That's a shame really.... cant be that hard to fix.

For those who is wondering about the character slots:The cap is actually at 69 (I think?) But if you maxed out your slots before HoT expansion, which gave you 1 extra character slot, ANet actually fixed this for us who purchased this.

As for the PoF, gave us an extra slot aswell.

@Alga.6498 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:If it wasn't 'that hard to fix', they probably would have done it long ago, I'd guess.

If they can do it on the character slot, I can't imagine it could be harder for the bank tabs. Seems like they priority other stuff first.

For this to be true, we have to assume that ANet developers are incompetent enough not to notice that, don't we? Doesn't seem like a reasonable assumption to me.

They don't do it for bag slots either, point of fact...

Archived